VETTE/VIPER CHALLENGE THIS SATURDAY JULY 17TH

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This weekend, saturday; Vette/Viper shootout. part of a larger NSCA event.

quaker city raceway in salem ohio www.quakercityracing.com

so far, vipers allegedly coming to lay the beat on the vette are;

simms
V10 MOJO
Dr Roof
Jack Bene
pauls
wv98gts

and hopefully more will show, we need vipers!!! not enough vipers participate in events, get your assses out there and race and have some fun!

go to site for details on event www.nsca-racing.com

if anyone needs hotel accomidation info please let me know. the best hotel close by the track and easy access is a brand new holiday inn express. it is exactly 1/10th of a mile north off the last ohio turnpike exit.

hope to see some serious racers show so as to continue to prove why vipers are the icon of american muscle.

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there with my car and bringing a friend(s). I won't be racing but hoped that Dr Roof's new TT Viper will be there to see... For everyone out of this area, this is vette country, there will probably be dozens of them showing up. I see vettes everyday and there is an active vette club in the area.

QUESTION -> Should I park over in the pit area w/ the cars competing, or is there going to be a viper tent area ? (Never hung with you VCA guys before) Seen you at Norwalk last Fall though.

OP
OP
V

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
park on pit side, i dont think there will be a designated tent area, unless a viper owner brings one himself. if i trailer my car ill bring something, usually though i just drive as the track is only seven miles away.

Roof wont be bringing his TT machine, its still in texas for somme further "enhancements". Last i heard from him his red beast might not make it either. Jack Bene' and pauls from akron cleveland area are coming. simms from pittsburgh, and posibly ryan from wv. hopefully more will show but its hard to get viper owners to drag race, too many garage queens and posers :smirk:

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure when the track opens saturday, but time trials start around 11am ? Not sure when I'll arrive, but I'll cruise to the pit side with a couple of lawn chairs and look for some V10's to park beside.