Vincennes University Car show Saturday

jwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saturday Nov 5th is the Vincennes University Auto Club Car Show, it's always a great show with dyno runs all day, CNC Aluminum awards that take over 6 hours of machine time each. Food available. held in the Auto mechanics parking lot on Chestnut street in Vincennes In.
Registration 10-12 awards at 3. Rain or shine.

It will be a fun day don't let my Viper be the only one there.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, Jay...have sent your post to ALL IN/KY VCA Members via e-mail.

If you want to post more info...including contact info, I'll be glad to forward same to all.

steve

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may head down there pending my schedule. Do you know who's doing the dyno? I want to see how my Paxton looks powerwise and the A/F.

If I go and anyone want to drive down together let me know. I'll be going interstate 74 to route 63 to terre haute then down 41.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Dyno is a DynoJet, it will be run by students with faculty supervision. Cars will be on a first come first serve bases, with donation accepted for the runs, Usually each car will get 3 good pulls, The Dyno does not have a load brake so dynoing diesels is not the best.

It is 48 inch drum dyno mount in the floor so clearance is not a problem with Vipers.

Here is some video of a Dyno night the students had a few months ago.

http://youtu.be/PNLfImRxGpA

OP
OP
J

jwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car show is tomorrow we finished up the awards last night they look great, hopefully some Vipers will come down and take some home.
12 specially awards, top ten and 20 Honorable mention awards.
You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R