Vinyl Stripe Installer needed

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good vinyl stripe installer here in Illinois? I am near Peoria, but if there is a good one in the Chicago area I would take the trip. Thanks.

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Ron at Autowerks in Northbrook. He has a high end shop and I am sure he can get stripes on as well.

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. John Gastman found a guy that is near his dealership that does striping for him. I think he is going to do it and Roanoke is only 45 minutes away. :)

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah! nice. I wouldn't go anywhere but Roanoke if I lived that close to them. Not that I am complaining about Ron or Bill :). We certainly do have some top notch guys in this area.

What stripes are you getting?

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I off the hook George?

Will see... :lmao: Man, the wait is killing me... I am waiting for my roll bar, having the uphostery guy get my seats adjusted (more cushion in the lower back), having my spoiler painted and installed, painting the dash, putting the stripe on... People complain about how bad the economy is and I'm in this enormous waiting line to get things done... :dunno:

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, now I need a new vinyl installer. The person I had said he did not have the knowledge to do what I want. Any other ideas? :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saramartin90