1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Viper ACR: Crowdfunding for Nurburgring Record

Discussion in 'Generation V Discussions / SRT Coupe, GTS, GTC, AC' started by 512BB, Jan 19, 2017.

1. 512BB

512BB Enthusiast

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  2. ViperJeff

ViperJeff VCA Legacy Member - UT/AZ Staff Member

Didn't know I needed a team of lawyers to comment. SO

cya

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  3. Bobpantax

Bobpantax Enthusiast

Russ Oasis, who is a dedicated Viper fanatic and heavily involved in NARRA, is a very important asset to the Viper Nation. He is the one that set up the Crowd Funding Page. I know Russ and respect him. I wish he and all of those involved the best of luck and I am considering making a contribution after I get the answers to some questions I asked on the funding web page. It is important that the VOA do this activity outside itself unless they have cleared it as within their exempt scope with their tax counsel.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  4. doctorbob

doctorbob VCA Member - UT/AZ VCA Member

Bob...I went to the go fund page and I do not see your comments or questions.

5. Bobpantax

Bobpantax Enthusiast

Hi Bob. They were simple questions. I just wanted to make sure the cars would be considered stock. They will be considered stock. That is why I made the $500.00 contribution. It is a worthy cause. It will probably be the last time a true American current year OEM supercar with a six speed manual transmission runs the ring for a record. The Viper Nation needs to do this to show that we still exist.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  6. Free2go

Free2go Enthusiast

Has anybody bothered to contact Trump for financing?

7. LadyCruzer

LadyCruzer VCA Member VCA Member

The Central Florida VCA board donated 300.00 towards this worthy cause on GoFundMe-- search box Viper Ring Kin. Jim and I had a nice visit with Russ Oasis last Friday at Sebring.
    He is indeed a dedicated Viper fanatic and seems to be a very nice man. Let' s go get our title back !