Viper Caravan to Austin for Viper Roundup 2011

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to see if there was any interest in getting a caravan or multiple caravans down to Austin for the Annual Viper Roundup? It is going to be held April 1-3. Depending on needs of interested parties, we could have different times to leave the Dallas area. Hope to see you all there and as of today, they still had rooms at the Omni.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to see if there was any interest in getting a caravan or multiple caravans down to Austin for the Annual Viper Roundup? It is going to be held April 1-3. Depending on needs of interested parties, we could have different times to leave the Dallas area. Hope to see you all there and as of today, they still had rooms at the Omni.

Hey...depending on what time you guys come through...I'll join up with your caravan in Georgetown :) Just let me know.

OP
OP
A

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You bet. I will try to get a good head count of all going and we can make plans to stop at certain areas to pick up new members for the caravan.

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was planning on leaving Burleson around 6:00 on Thursday evening. That would put me in Hillsboro around 6:30. If the plans can include me, I'll swing it either way to meet up.

Yeah, I'm in if you guys can keep up.:D

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was planning on leaving Burleson around 6:00 on Thursday evening. That would put me in Hillsboro around 6:30. If the plans can include me, I'll swing it either way to meet up.

Yeah, I'm in if you guys can keep up.:D

Mike if you leave Thursday evening...let me know, maybe we can meet up for Dinner in Round Rock on your way in...

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'll have to wait to see if we set up a merge with any other members for Thursday night as that could change the timing, but I can give you a call when I'm an hour out of RR if you want to join for dinner. PM or email me a phone number and I'll give you a call on the way. :drive:

Mike

OP
OP
A

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is currently a list being compiled over on our local club site. Simply let Jim know that you are planning on attending. We have 7 people signed up so far. This looks like it is going to be a great event. The guys/gals in the Texas South Central group have did a spectacular job in setting this up as usual.

We are planning on leaving around 0900 Friday morning.

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is currently a list being compiled over on our local club site. Simply let Jim know that you are planning on attending. We have 7 people signed up so far. This looks like it is going to be a great event. The guys/gals in the Texas South Central group have did a spectacular job in setting this up as usual.

We are planning on leaving around 0900 Friday morning.

As usual, I went to the NTVCA site and can't find the list or any way to update it!:confused:

I'm going and my wife is joining me Friday night by plane. Leaving Burleson around 6:00 p.m.

OP
OP
A

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike,

I will send an email out tomorrow to see if I can get a current idea of what everyone is doing. I know that Joanne and I are leaving the area around 0930 Friday morning. I will start the same list here and then update both.

Name Departure Day Time

1. Dennis and Joanne Friday 0930am
  2. ..
  3. ..
  4. ..
  5. ..
  6. ..
  7. ..
  8. ..
  9. ..
  10. ..

Dennis

PS: Thanks for sending the Roundup details to the everyone.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave