Viper Club Membership Question?

Treviso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have purchased a new 2010 Dodge Viper and I am supposed to get one year of free membership, yet no one has ever contacted me as to how I join the VCA. How do I activate this membership and get rolling as an official VCA member? Please help! Thank you, in advance.
Robert

V

Venomiss

I have purchased a new 2010 Dodge Viper and I am supposed to get one year of free membership, yet no one has ever contacted me as to how I join the VCA. How do I activate this membership and get rolling as an official VCA member? Please help! Thank you, in advance.
Robert

On Monday call 1-800-998-1110 and they can help you get rolling.:)
Some dealerships help in giving information and since you purchased a 2010 there was a DVD that should have come with the car that features the VCA. Did you get one?

Send a PM to one of the moderators here with your profile filled out and your VIN and they can upgrade your status to viper owner while you are waiting on your membership.

You and any other new owners can look at this thread that is a sticky at the top of the new owners section for help too.
http://forums.viperclub.org/new-owner-questions/603453-new-viper-owner-time-join-vca.html

If you need information on VOI since you just bought your viper just go to VOI11.com.

Welcome to the fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

spikeone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
on the same note..

does the 1 year only apply to 2010 owners or any new owner?

and I have PM'ed mods with my VIN and still not viper owner

V

Venomiss

on the same note..

does the 1 year only apply to 2010 owners or any new owner?

and I have PM'ed mods with my VIN and still not viper owner

The one free VCA membership year is for a brand new car from the dealership.
The moderators will check your profile to make sure it is filled out along with the VIN before they will change your status.
Since you live in Canada the membership works a bit different.
You need to contact your local club to get membership.
Here is Quebec.

VIPER CLUB OF AMERICA QUEBEC, Home of fastest cars on earth

Here is Ontario
Viper Club of Ontario

OP
OP
T

Treviso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be sure to call on Monday! Thank you for the quick reply.
Robert (Treviso)

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a couple of sticky threads at the very top of the new owners section and have been there for a long time with them listed.
This is one of them.:)

http://forums.viperclub.org/new-owner-questions/603453-new-viper-owner-time-join-vca.html

oops! I actually took a look at that post; but I didn't read down as far as post 15.

I, personally, was looking for a listing of moderators rather than contacts for membership, and none of the 3 people listed in the first posting were referred to as moderators and don't have a "Moderator" designation under their names in their posts, so, wasn't sure that they were still serving that function. I did contact one of them a few days ago when I had an issue; but, only after floundering around trying to decide who the appropriate person to bug was.

The only person that I know of who has a "Moderator" designation under his name is not listed as a moderator in those threads. I do not really pay attention enough to remeber who posts in a moderator type way.

Thanks for the info !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh