Viper Crash in Warren County, NJ

RedLiner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about a Viper crash in North Western NJ on Saturday Oct. 4th?? My neighbor is on the Ambulance Squad and said she heard a new Viper had flipped in a corn field near my home in Warren County, NJ on Saturday afternoon. She thought it might have been me, until she learned it was a purple or maroon colored car. We had the Fall Wine Cruise that day, but I don't think it was anyone from our group. She said the owner was taken to the hospital for a check up, but appeared to be alright. Car was only a few months old. Just curious if anyone knows anything about this. Hope the driver is okay. Too bad about the car, but it can be replaced. Roads were a little wet that day from the rain and the black top was cold due to the low temps.

Its very easy to lose control this time of the year in the North East. Everyone be safe, be smart!

OP
OP
R

RedLiner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think that was the one. Looks like that one took place in Mass./New England area.

I was told that the car was brand new and was a purple color or maroon. It might just be a brand new owner who doesn't belong to the VCA, but just thought I'd check to see if anyone heard something about this on here.

OP
OP
R

RedLiner

Enthusiast
Reaction score

dragon rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's amazing how exotic cars like Vipers, lambos ect make the local papers for single car accidents. Hope everyone is O.K.