Viper cruise in Des moines Sunday!

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Come join us for an informal Viper cruise in Des Moines on Sunday!!!! Starting from my house at 2:00 p.m. runs till about 7:00p.m. Then we are all gathering for dinner at Irena's restaurant and bar for dinner and drinks. We will be planning a "hopefully" regional meet for next year to be held here in Des Moines around June. Everyone is welcome and this cruise always turns heads. Lots of fun for everyone! Any questions call Mark 515-249-1793. My address is 2605 70th st. Urbandale, IA. corner of 70th st. and Rocklyn dr.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am out of town on Sunday otherwise I would attend. The omaha and KC folks can assist with your regional event next year if needed.

Bruce

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Mark, thanks for the post and the invite. Would love to join you, but I'll be at a swim meet with my son. We definitely need to try to get a group of Iowa Viper's together.

John

OP
OP
P

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
No problem John, The cruise will be fun for sure, the dinner will be phenomenal guaranteed!!! And it will be fun to plan a large Viper meet too!!!

OP
OP
P

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I am out of town on Sunday otherwise I would attend. The omaha and KC folks can assist with your regional event next year if needed.

Bruce

Yes, Bruce, I'm sure the help will be needed, and greatly appreciated for sure!! Tomorrows event is just mainly a pre-planning type meeting.