Viper Days East coast/West coast smackfest

Sonny 00 GTS ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait while I put down the grey poupon and get this straight. First of all, does the S2000 have ABS? And who you callin' light Bruce? I've seen you around the campfire. All this from two guys who won't even be driving on the track. I'll see your PMUM and raise you a Bernie Katz and a Rob Williams!
laugh.gif

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
David for a small fee I can slow down Bernie Katz car so your west coast guys may have a chance at finals.We east coast folks know ya'll need all the help you can get.I'm new at this smack stuff bear with me.

Jon 98GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, Kenny, I don't think dj opened up the proverbial can of worms with this one. I doubt we'll hear any east coast smack...

The problem the easterners have is this: You can't run any good gloss when you're talking about 4th place (best case scenario). I mean, the results from the Finals are going to look a LOT like the results from Pahrump: Nobody from the Eastern Region near the podium! When the Big Dawgs are on the porch, the lil' poodles don't bark -- the easterners are going to be quiet.

Pemberton might call out Tom Glenn, but you won't hear much else besides me ragging on you for not dipping into the Dowry Fund to make the trip to the Finals...

PS: I think dj's a little low for the over-under line for S2K beatdowns.

Sonny 00 GTS ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting... we're hearing a lot of smack from people who aren't even going to be driving at the Finals. As a rookie, I'm going to love having a shot at PMUM and the rest of the west. I consider it an honor. And Kenny, if I start singing "I got you babe" It'll be pretty obvious why. Besides, Cher couldn't hold a candle to my wife anyway! And for "two car" John, come up and join the big boys at Watkins Glen, Mid-Ohio, VIR, or Road America before you give us a hard time for not travelling all the way out to Las Vegas.

Actually, I'll be very excited to meet a lot of you at the Finals, I just wish it could have been sooner. The only person I have met from the Western Region is Paul Schley who I liked very much and who gave me a lesson at Road America, so I'm up for a reunion!

Finally, Sam Kelly, Don Vanden Bos, Rob Williams, and Bernie Katz are not to be trifled with. I've run with them all year and they can get the job done!

See you in Tulsa.

BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OHHHHH Dave did you open a can of worms! But great stuff, just before the fall of the east coast, I mean the finals. The real question is how many people can Mumford fit in the Honda and still out run Vipers?

Tom, you are doing fine. You just need to call out some of your fellow racers and pick on them. Or be like me and never proof read, so it all turns against you. Wish I could be there to at least give Mumford some worthy competition.

Sorry, Sonny, you and your x-wife Cher will just have to cher, "I got you babe" as Mumford busts out the can of whoop a$$ on the east coast including Bernie Katz and Rob Williams.

OP
OP
D

David Jenkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alan, jumping classes is what we do. PMUM jumped to a class, where hopefully, we could cheat more! It's not easy to prepare a well cheated unlimited car.

Sonny, weren't sure if the non-driving think was thrown my way, but I don't drive and will never take my ole' R/T around the track. If you're new to this, I have left coast smack autho by association! I'll never be a road course guy. Oh yeah, watch out for that tree.

Tom, for a large fee, I'll make Mumford's car so it won't stop and has less power,.....oh that's right, that's how it was at Pharump....hmmm, and thanks to Mesley's chassis works, he still won?

Big Bruce, get that rental car group approved!

Everyone else, I'm not smacking rookies, I'm telling you PMUM's 'gonna lay it to some FAST guys with the lil' Hondo!

Tom Glenn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Alan pretty tough talk. So, here is the deal. I will pay $100 to the charity of your choice if you can post a better time in the Super Stock class than Jon Scott can in the Stock II class. If Jon wins I will pay $100 to his favorite charity.

Tom Glenn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alan, Sorry to hear about your engine. I believe the substitute you are offering is Chris Adam the Eastern series Super Stock Champion. If this is correct and since Chris and I will be competing in Super Stock let me offer myself to match up with Chris. I pay $100 to your favorite charity if Chris wins. You pay $100 to my favorite charity if I win.

PMUM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PerformanceMS:
. Sonny ranks first and Bernie ranks second in Unl. points standings overall.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately, the Junior Varsity Championship doesn't guarantee a starting position on the Varsity Quad. Skip, can you do us a favor and get the top 3 trophies......errrrrr picture frames pre-engraved for the Unlimited class before the West Coast comes to OK to claim their yearly bounty?

Actually, I think it would be a good idea to make all new entrants win an Eastern "Championship" before they are allowed to compete in the West Coast. That'll eliminate some of the problems we have with guys going 20 seconds slower in the run groups.

WAR JV!!!!!!!!!

OT Challenge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Alan M 98 GTS NY
redface.gif
h and by the way his favorite charity can't be Mumford's and Adelberg's favorite. The California Home for ***** mothers.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
After the mattress-thrashing Kid gave ViperBrat, might I suggest all pledges go towards her recovery? I believe the organization charged with her assimilation back into society is called the Philanthropy for Mattress-thrashed ***** Mothers (or P.M.U.M., as it were).

umm, WAR STIFLER'S MOM?

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
AHA, BUT THERE IS A SECRET WEAPON COMING OUT OF THE EAST!!!!!!!!
Katz, Whelen, & Williams will be running strong and they have the
advantage of a BLOCKER !! Yep, Wide Glide Pimperton will be keeping his backside in the way of Donaldson, Schley and Mumford.
They may be fast , but I sure am slow. Gonna slap on some Whose-Yours and run wit da Unlimited Guys, and I am gonna block for the EAST. When you see my 98 GTS you gonna say " Baby got some Back, " cuz it'z gwanna be hard to git by me, WestCoasters.
Course, maybe I just wanna run with all of you, because it sounds like a good time.

Fastest Super Stocker on Hoosiers

Sonny 00 GTS ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got to say, I don't care how many of you left coasters show up - my money's on Bernie Katz. Not only does he know all the technical terms they use in Oklahoma, (such as Yee Haa), but he drives the one car that nobody passes - the pace car!

Have you heard the Varsity Blues?

BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif

99t1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Recently at Hallett during a driver's meeting, I was asked what the blue flag with the yellow stripe was for. I answered wrong. The correct Oklahoma answer is:

"There's a race goin on and you aint' in it!"

Good luck to Sonny, Bernie and the McCann boys to bring it home for the East.

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
99t1, nice! In the west, we don't have an expression for this flag. Okie Translation: Aint never seen dat one.