Viper Days, Putnam Park...only a week away...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hello, All:

It seems as though time is flying by this summer!

My own favorite event of the year is Viper Days at Putnam Park (40 miles west of Indy). In just 7 more days, the most fantastic group of Viper owners will descend upon us...noting that we usually see at least 60 cars (or MORE) registered in this event. Remember, the track-side support is by the highly experienced, friendly experts from Archer Racing Accessories...ask a question and I'll bet that they know the answer...and, probably have the part in one of the big-rigs!

There is SOMETHING for EVERYONE !!!

Viper Days and the High Performance Driving School is THE PLACE to really learn to drive YOUR VIPER...in a manner that is safe. The 2 day course for beginners is superb...covering everything from the car's mechanicals to fluids & maintenance, and driving characteristics. REMEMBER...these Beasts can and will bite if not managed carefully. Viper Days provides knowledgeable instructors for the full two day course. If you haven't taken the course before...sign up now. If you have taken the course...go back for a refresher!!!

REMEMBER: For 2008 IN/KY VCA Members...there are TWO of the half-off certificates that are still available (applicable to the FULL 2 day Driving School ONLY...NOT applicable to any single day venues). These certificates can save you HUNDREDS of dollars at this event!!!!!

For seasoned drivers, there is open lapping on Friday...and, slots open on Saturday and Sunday as well.

For those just wanting to visit and enjoy the sights and sounds of a multitude of Vipers...there is a Viper Racing League race on Saturday and on Sunday...usually in the early afternoon. Vipers are on the track, in one event or another ALL DAY LONG! Bring your cameras for some fantastic shots.

The IN/KY VCA will hold a meeting in the Tower around NOON on Saturday. Plan to attend...it will be a low key, short meeting.

Viper Days has supported the Viper Club of America Members for 13+ years...NOW IS THE TIME TO SUPPORT VIPER DAYS !! To sign up (and/or ask more questions)...

CALL Courtney at Viper Days...1-847-594-8477

By the way, in anyone needs advice on car prep for this event...please call me ASAP and I can help get you get started in the right direction with the right people.

SEE YOU THERE !

Steve Fess, Sec. VCA, IN/KY Region, Inc.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
REMINDER:

Putnam Park is located about 30 miles WEST of the I-465 Beltway that encircles INDY. Take I-70 WEST to Exit 41 ( Greencastle/Cloverdale exit) then go NORTH (toward Greencastle) on Ind St. RD 231 to US 40 (about 5 miles)...then go EAST on US 40 about 3.5 miles to Mt. Meridian...then turn SOUTH on County Rd. 550 East and follow this for about 1.5 miles to PUTNAM PARK ROAD COURSE.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND !!! The weather was perfect...saw old friends, and met new friends...all with great cars!!!
Our Region had many veteran drivers participating and many others took part in the Drivers' Education courses.

THANK YOU to the Thomas Family, Viper Days Staff, Archer Racing Accessories, Tom Sessions, Putnam Park Staff, and ALL of the participants for a fun and safe weekend !!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62