Viper, Grand Theft Auto style :)

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those familiar with GTA, Rockstar Games (with West Coast Customs) created one of the in-game sports cars, the Banshee, as a real car. This was last year, as a promo for GTA V. It's based on a 2006 Viper. Well, it's now for sale on ebay for $170k. If you have the cash, you can experience what it feels like to be part of the GTA world (minus all the shooting, killing and apocalyptic rampage of course) :D

You must be registered for see images attach

http://www.carscoops.com/2014/06/viper-based-bravado-banshee-is-your.html

netapp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be curious on how you came up with a $170k valuation. I would say your atleast $100k over priced but hey, there is always that one person.

OP
OP
I

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, it's not mine :) Just posting a link...it does seem rather overpriced. Just for the die-hard fans, I guess.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't a Banshee some sort of "screaming *****"? This car needs to be in the garage of a particular person who helps run the "other club".

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unrealistic pricing on something that is not worth it. I would be excited if i was 10 years old, but then i would not have $$$ to buy it anyway. Video game is cheaper and you can crash as many times as you want.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235