Viper GTS Sound

hiss highness

Enthusiast
Reaction score
had some old **** at walmart cut me off so I pulled around and did a brakestand in my 97 with side pipes and cat delete right beside the ****, think she had a coronary after

CajunMojo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds great! I do think the Ford GT should have ranked higher than it did though.

7TH_SIGN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats!

Nothing beats a high revving V12, except for a V12 TT. I'd love to hear a Viper at 8,000+rpms!!!

OP
OP
F

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds great! I do think the Ford GT should have ranked higher than it did though.
That particular Ford GT used to belong to Jeremy Clarkson of Top Gear fame, its now owned by a very nice chap called Phil.

After my Viper run, I told Phil you got a better reaction from the crowd it you launched the car then stopped and launched again, he came back to the paddock with a big grin on his face saying 'I see what you mean' :D

7TH_SIGN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Er yes it does, a Keith Black Top fuel V8 belting down the 1/4 mile ;) Now that's heaven ;)

I can tell from the reaction of the crowd that your Viper stole the show. Actually, all the European videos I see with Vipers in them along with high end Euro cars, people always seem to be captured more from the Viper. Is this in fact true over there?

OP
OP
F

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can tell from the reaction of the crowd that your Viper stole the show. Actually, all the European videos I see with Vipers in them along with high end Euro cars, people always seem to be captured more from the Viper. Is this in fact true over there?
Yes.

I've put it down to a couple of things, Kids that grew up on PlayStation recognize my car from the Grantrusmio game. Having the graphics on the car makes a massive difference.

Also you see many, many Ferraris, and Italian supercars over here, Aston Martins loads of em, epically in the London area. In my daily driving I have only seen maybe 1 or 2 Vipers on the road in 8 years! (not including our club events).
If I go to car meets, nine times out of ten I'm the only Viper.
I think at last count there was something like just over 100 Vipers in the UK (of all models), but you never see them! People love to see them. I get invited to lots of high end events because of the way the car looks and sounds, The Joke is that many UK race tracks will not allow my car on track because its too loud!

Some small kids call the car Lighting from the film 'cars' there is also a Kids program in the UK called 'Roary the race car' Small kids and some of my friends who I go to Le mans with are always asking....How's Roary :D

I was looking on Flickr last night and found these Supercar pics taken in the City, Yep its my car again!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stefan-drobota

When you do get a couple of Vipers together on the road its madness, car drivers and passengers are all filming you on their mobile phones!

Last edited: