Viper GTS Spotted near Sunnyside Saturday - Who was it?

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The silver side sill should be a dead give away, but I've never seen this car before.
I find no-one on the roster from there either.

Hey Steve- How come this guy (either of them) is not on the list?

PBR

OP
OP
V

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was not the one who saw the car... it was a friend. They said it got off at the Sunnyside exit. I have never seen this car myself. It is cool to know there is another Sapphire/Silver GTS around. I am assuming it is Sapphire at least... it sure looks like it.

I am not sure if I renewed my VCA membership. What do I need to do to check on this?

Jason

SmokinViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I haven't seen that car either! It's quite distinctive. I wonder if it's Jim's car - he's got a Black/Silver 2000 GTS, and is a new member.

SmokinViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason,

I've left you a Private Message. To access it, look on the upper left corner of the page, just below where it says "Welcome, Viprvenm", and click on "Private Messages". It will take you to your inbox. You can just reply directly from there, if you like.

Thanks,
Steve

OP
OP
V

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,

Thanks for the instructions, but I already responded earlier in the evening. You should have a response waiting for you.

Jason

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that I finally found out where Sunnyside is, that car could have been one of the two that reside in Yakima that we do know about!

PBR

OP
OP
V

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to Starbucks tonight (Sat) in Kennewick on the corner of Hwy 395 & Clearwater Ave and saw this same GTS (above) roll through the intersection. First time I have seen it in person and it sure got the blood boiling!!! Don't get a chance to see too many Vipers in the Tri-Cities. What a great color too huh? Not that I'm partial or anything!

Wish I'd have been in mine to catch his/her eye... would be nice to meet this person.