Viper letter in Hemmings Muscle Machines (PICS)

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like Bob Carroll took the time to write a nice letter to Hemmings Muscle Machines about the New Golden Age of Muscle. Nice to see our president getting printed in other mags. :2tu:

DSC05466.JPG

DSC05475.JPG

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice letter - and while I'd really, really love to believe it, I think the Buick GN may get the nod.

Have a fella here with an absolutely AWESOME Grand National...he races it every week, and is consistent in the 10's!!! It's a great car, I agree. ~juli

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, to me a muscle car, the true essence of a muscle car, is cubic inches. I tuned 16 in the 60's and I drove them all one time or another. Hemis, Boss 429's, LS6's and 7's, Ram Air IV GTOs....etc. Those were muscle cars and while a GN can give you one hell of a ride (I have driven them and the GNX's, Typhoons, and Syclones as well) it can't match the shear brute power that a large V8 (and now a V10) can. A Viper is a TRUE muscle car and the letter in question is right on!!!!!

There, I'm done.

:2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, I totally agree!!!!! I was just stating that the Grand National for what it IS and for WHEN it WAS....is still a great car...but of course, nothing beats our BEAST...that was unsaid, but unneeded to be said!!! ~juli~

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456