Viper Logo and Daffy Duck....

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw that on a another forum earlier, amusing but in my opinion someone has a little too much free time on there hands.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, I just don't see it, yes I see the 'eyes' and 'duck bill'...but nope, not Daffy Duck. "In the eyes of the beholder" I guess?
~juli

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, I just don't see it, yes I see the 'eyes' and 'duck bill'...but nope, not Daffy Duck. "In the eyes of the beholder" I guess?
~juli

In the eyes of the beer holder :beer:

I couldn't see it at first, but after staring for a while I did finally. Interesting, but I never would have gotten that on my own.

JonB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
one of your caps is always showing Daffy.... AutoWeek broke the story as "BODY DOUBLE" back in 2003.... I see it every dang time I look at an inverted cap. Kids LOVE it when you point it out

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the eyes of the beer holder :beer:
I couldn't see it at first, but after staring for a while I did finally. Interesting, but I never would have gotten that on my own.

Nope, Margarita-holder~~~~~:D!
Oh, I see the eyes and the duck bill, but I do not see Daffy Duck.
~juli

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is why I have difficulty wearing shirts with the new logo. From the wearer's vantage point it look Daffy.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Um, OK, uh, I guess if you're bored off you a$$ and smoked about a pound of chiba, I guess it could kinda sorta look like Daffy Duck, now that someone pointed it out. Duffus!:confused:

blackrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Um, OK, uh, I guess if you're bored off you a$$ and smoked about a pound of chiba, I guess it could kinda sorta look like Daffy Duck, now that someone pointed it out. Duffus!:confused:

I only saw this because someone posted it to their facebook.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man that took me awhile!

Then I scroll down and see that I did not have to melt my brain trying to see it! ;)

Love Pete! :D

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, you flip the logo upside down and you see a duck. Convenient since if you flip the car over, you're...

...Ducked :dunno::rolleyes::nono::buttkick:

(I'll now go to bed as its obviously been a long day)

p.s.--thanks Compensating. I had heard this for a long but was never able to see it until your pic