Viper Magazines

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have the fall 2008 to the current issue of the Viper magazine. It's a great magazine but I don't collect magazines. I know there are VCA members that do. I've read them and now willing to give them to a VCA member who may collect them. They are pretty much in perfect shape. If any VCA member is interested let me know. Thanks

Chris

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi I'll take them I do collect and display them in my office.

WHOSNEXT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the fall 2008 to the current issue of the Viper magazine. It's a great magazine but I don't collect magazines. I know there are VCA members that do. I've read them and now willing to give them to a VCA member who may collect them. They are pretty much in perfect shape. If any VCA member is interested let me know. Thanks

Chris

can these be bought at a news stand?

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've started collecting them too, so if any other members have any laying around they don't want let me know.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
One of the reasons that ENTHUSIASTS became OWNERS is that for almost 6 years ViperMag was indeed on newsstands! I wish it were so....... Information = demand.....

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why was it discontinued? I assume for financial concerns?

They were sold at Barnes and Nobles (not sure about any other places). That was discontinued because VM said most issues were returned to them (unsold at B&N). I remember going to B&N many times before I had a Viper just to look for (and buy) the new Viper magazine. I'm with Jon, I wish they'd start selling on the newsstands again as well