Viper Office Chair

italian1nj

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Help a newbie. Several nights ago I noticed a post someone had wanting to sell a Viper Office Chair for about 900. Well, after some thought I decided it would look cool in my new office. Now I can't find it again and using the search tool doesn't help and quite honestly if I scroll through the posts I get distracted by something and find myself reading for hours instead of finding what I am looking for. So please help, if anyone knows about this ad I would be grateful. I would also like to know how to add a photo of my RT/10 to my username area. Thanks and keep writing guys,I have picked up some great info here.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Email Tony Rickard... [email protected] He's one of the moderators, scroll down on the home page past board site suggestions and there is a link, or Chris can help you when you reach him about the chair, he is also a moderator. I have seen pics. of that chair, thought about it myself.

Reaction score
I have e-mailed the guts of the thread to you. Chris asked that the thread be removed...not sure if he sold it or not. He is going on vacation...I heard his wife was yelling at him to pack the suitcases!! Let me know if I can do anything else!! :)

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chuck maybe you can help with my other question. How do I get a photo of my Venom up with my user name?

You have to be voted in. There is another way but it involves a chicken and board policy prohibits posting the details.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Chuck maybe you can help with my other question. How do I get a photo of my Venom up with my user name?

You have to be voted in. There is another way but it involves a chicken and board policy prohibits posting the details.

Do you have to choke it?

Reaction score
:) LOL!!!! Poor chuck had to do it twice, since he has two Vipers!! :)

I honestly didn't even see that part of the message, talk about tunel vision! Send the picture to me. I am getting ready to do a few right now. :)

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am getting ready to do a few right now. :)

Chickens???

Did you hear the one about the farm kid that asked out the city girl? She thought about it for a moment then answered, "I don't know. I've heard about you farm kids...getting it on with sheep and cows and pigs and horses and chickens..."

And the farm kid interrupted "CHICKENS???!!!"

Tim 02 FE Viper GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought the Viper Office Chair Chris Marshall had for sale the end of June. He has a friend that has another but I am not sure if it is for sale. You might check with him. He is President of the Kansas City VOA Chapter.

OP
OP
I

italian1nj

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chuck I already told you I was going blind reading the posts now it's choke the chicken, I'll need new glasses!! Thanks to all of you guys for the help with the chair hunt.

Frank T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For Sale: Authentic Dodge Viper Seat manufactured and converted for office use by Johnson Controls, Inc. Comes with Certificate of Authenticity. Paid $2500. new. In excellent condition. Any interested
parties? email me at [email protected] for photos

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets