Viper or SRT Font?

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know what FONT is used for the Viper SRT-10 Logo or the SRT abbreviation? Search function gives me zip.
Or what is close? Trying to get some decals made up in similar font.

Thanks in advance
Sorry if this is the wrong place ask this question.

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No idea, but it's probably custom to the Chrysler design team. A lot of logos have custom fonts designed in-house that aren't publicly available, because they only need a few letters or numbers in very specific spacing, not the entire alphabet.

There used to be a program called Fontographer that you could design your own font though, if you were so inclined.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SSJ, that is a gorgeous car. Except for the rims (I have 5-spokes on my 03) our cars are twins.

I am not sure what people have against those stock rims? With a good shine and going down the road they really pop. To each his own I suppose. Apparently, I am the only one on the board that likes them... :dunno:

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
SSJ, that is a gorgeous car. Except for the rims (I have 5-spokes on my 03) our cars are twins.

Thanks. I've been thinking about the 5 spokes and a '08 hood to update the look, but everytime is see this picture I think... dang she looks great as is. :)

I am not sure what people have against those stock rims? With a good shine and going down the road they really pop. To each his own I suppose. Apparently, I am the only one on the board that likes them... :dunno:

I'm with ya. I still like these wheels. Ironically, seems like the first comment from the people I meet is about how much they like the wheels.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger