Viper Quarterly

GTSPOWERED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After another long day at work coming home to find the latest Viper Quarterly Magazine in the mail box made the rest of the day not seem so bad. I look forward to receiving each one even more so in the winter.

:2tu:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't get mine yet. Should I start a "Hey VCA I'm quitting and selling my car if I don't get my magazine in the next 30 mins?" thread?? ;) In all honesty, mine usually shows up a day after most people get theirs. I guess Jawga is an extra day away for the postman

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope mine gets here soon. Like I don't already have enough to read for my two grad. classes. I am done complaining now I had to vent.

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw this thread and remembered I hadn't gotten the mail today. Put on a pair of shoes, took a brisk walk in the 30 o air to the mailbox. It was there!

Really funny thing is that the cover is a shot of VOI 9 in front of the Flamingo. I was at the Flamingo this past Fri/Sat/Sun nights. Wife and I went to Vegas for the weekend (and the AVN awards). No place like Vegas. Yeah Baby!!! :2tu: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw this thread and remembered I hadn't gotten the mail today. Put on a pair of shoes, took a brisk walk in the 30 o air to the mailbox. It was there!

Really funny thing is that the cover is a shot of VOI 9 in front of the Flamingo. I was at the Flamingo this past Fri/Sat/Sun nights. Wife and I went to Vegas for the weekend (and the AVN awards). No place like Vegas. Yeah Baby!!! :2tu: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

So where's your pictures of Vegas... I mean the AVN awards.

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, let me see if I can get a few of these to post. Wild event BTW.

Jenna Jameson
DSCF0159.JPG

Jenna's boyfriend - UFC Fighter Tito Ortiz
DSCF0161.JPG

Gene Simmons with two dates - one naughty, one nice :headbang:
DSCF0171.JPG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets