Viper Radio Control Cars

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I was wondering if there is a good selection of Viper radio controll cars out there. I did search the forums and only came up with this one Radical Racer Dodge Viper Radio Control Car

I was wondering if there is anymore of them out there. Particularly I am looking for one close to mine, a black SRT or even a coupe. Could even be a GenIII or Gen4 model. I am searching online but figured you guys would know best. :drive:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Koles has the two new gen 4's, there are a few nitro powered RC cars in gen 2 and 3 body styles, tyco makes a little one too........

Have never seen a gen 3 convertable though...

Robert

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Koles has the two new gen 4's, there are a few nitro powered RC cars in gen 2 and 3 body styles, tyco makes a little one too........

Have never seen a gen 3 convertable though...

Robert
Yeah I saw the two that kohls makes. They are pretty nice. I like the Viper GTS-R that is a 1/10 scale as well. With that one you can change out the bodies, but have not seen any others for it yet. I just would really like a Black GenIII or Gen4. Too bad not more companies make them. I guess the link I posted is about as close as I can get. Hmm maybe you can paint one for me Robert. I saw that you have skills ;)

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I was wondering if there is a good selection of Viper radio controll cars out there. I did search the forums and only came up with this one Radical Racer Dodge Viper Radio Control Car

I was wondering if there is anymore of them out there. Particularly I am looking for one close to mine, a black SRT or even a coupe. Could even be a GenIII or Gen4 model. I am searching online but figured you guys would know best. :drive:

We have GTS/R; VCC; SRT-C. All larger 1/12 or 1/10. Prices start at $100