Viper Red paint

KWIK96

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Called a Dodge dealer in CA today, to try and get a small spray can of touch up paint. NO STOCK. Had to settle for the small bottle and brush.
Does anyone know where to get some. My front fashia needs a tad.

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If it's bad enough that the touch up bottle is not enough, I would'nt dare try a spray can. Get it professionally painted, even a Maaco job woulb be better than spray can.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a touch-up bottle from a local Dodge dealer - OEM Mopar - for about $8.00 to fix a few spots. In stock in redneck Texas nowhere'sville.

Worked WELL!

Also, like klamathpro said, an aerosol can of paint is like a roadside bomb on your paint job...

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some auto paint supply shops can mix the factory color and put it into a spray can for you. I know that even NAPA can do it. But, I don't know if I recommend using spray paint on a Viper.

Madduc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just checked my dealer to day for the blue in a spray can, discontinued. I don't want it to paint the car, but to paint the laptop I got from Joseph Dell.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some auto paint supply shops can mix the factory color and put it into a spray can for you. I know that even NAPA can do it.

that is exactly what i did when i made this for my wall at home.

new_pic.jpg

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forget the Dealer!! I just got two spray cans from NAPA. Full size cans at our paint store. Also got some for my Pickup. Just need the paint code and they mix it and put it in a spray can.

Last edited:

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I touch up chips on my cars I use a spot of the color, let it dry an hour then build up the chip with some clear. After the fill in is higher than the surrounding surface I let it dry a day the flat sand the chip with 2000 grit on a popsickle stick, wet, then buff it. You can't see it.

OP
OP
K

KWIK96

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thanks guys. It is right under the fashia where it can't be seen, but it is messing with my head, if you know what I mean.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth