Viper Servicing in Riverside County Ca

speedchangesyou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had our Viper serviced at DCH Chrysler in Temecula since it was new in 05. Unfortunately, they no longer have a certified Viper mechanic.

Any recommendations on where I can take it would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Viper.jpeg
    Viper.jpeg
    148.7 KB · Views: 5

QUINNS4NE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi there. I'm in the exact same predicament. I used to bring my Vipers to DCH Dodge in Temecula -- one day I pulled up and they told me their Viper tech left and they wouldn't even touch the car. I've been using Lake Elsinore Dodge as a replacement -- they're "OK" but their service times are horrendous and customer service could use improvement (had the cars sitting there for weeks with no updates from the service manager).

I'm trying to find a new permanent mechanic for all the Vipers. There's a shop in Murrieta called A&C. I went down there to talk to the owner -- really cool guy and has a great reputation amongst other Viper owners in the area. I'm gonna bring one of the cars to his shop as soon as I have some time and see if he can help me out. Ultimately, I'd like to use his shop for everything for all my Vipers.

One of my friends knows the service manager at Moreno Valley Dodge and apparently they work on Vipers -- it's a bit of a hike for me so I'm trying to find something a little closer but will definitely consider it. I've also heard Hemet Dodge services Vipers.

Let me know if you have any luck finding someone -- I'll update this thread as I find out more.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since both you guys are out of warranty, go to Todd at A&C, or to Dan Cragin at SPT in Alhambra. My preference is Dan and he is one of has one of the best Viper shops in the US.

QUINNS4NE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I took the '95 over to A&C today and Todd spent some time looking it over immediately (which I really appreciate as his shop is incredibly busy). He needs to take a deeper look so I left the car at his shop; hoping I'll be able to drive her again real soon!

QUINNS4NE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd's the man and I _highly_ recommend him. He was able to fix an idling issue in my first gen in about a day. For reference, I've been been to two different Dodge dealerships and the car had sat there for weeks and then they basically shrugged and said they didn't know what was wrong.

It's a '95 Hennessey Venom 550 -- it hasn't been smogged since I bought it in 2018 so gonna take it over to the smog station tomorrow and see what happens. All of my other Vipers are stock so curious how a smog check on a modified Viper will pan out. Not well, I'd presume.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave