Viper Tech

Tim Zimmerman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, I know it's a little out of you area but Dolph Williams from Ruston has told me on more than one occasion that he is very pleased with the tech he uses there in Ruston.

Also new member Kaya Eschette's husband works for a southern LA Dodge Viper dealer, not sure about their tech but perhaps with his help you could be assured good service. I will email her and see what I can find out gfor you both

If you don't have Dolph's contact information email me and I'll be happy to share it with you.

K

Kaya

Hi all,

First off, let me say...my car is a 2006 coupe and I do not use a certified viper tech. I use a dodge 5 star mechanic that I have known for many years, and he is a trusted friend. His name is Jody Marcel and he works at Southland Dodge in Houma. 985 876 1817 and ask for service. They do have a certified Viper mechanic who is excellent and his name is John Morris. He works on Tommy Fudge's GTS coupe (8.9 sec @ 145 mph).

John has worked on all generations and he knows a lot. If you need service and want to come to the dealership...call and ask for Buster Orgeron, he is in charge of service. Make sure you talk to him.... Tell them you are a friend of mine and I referred you because of their great service.

I will say this...I have no fears about bringing my car in, because I know they wil take care of it . Let me know if you need any help!!!!

CajunViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Tim and Kaya,

I think the Ruston Viper tech may be good for Rollin4. They are closer to Ruston than me.

Kaya,

That is good to know that Southland Dodge in Houma has a Viper Tech. That may be close enough for me to go there. There is a 5 star dealer in my area that says they have a Viper Tech but I was told there is none. I took my Magnum there and the service was not so good.

Thanks for the info, I will keep you informed.

OP
OP
R

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, Tim & Kaya. I need to find someone because I need some things done that are above my wrench turning abilities.

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
At Lakeshore Dodge in Slidell, SE LA, the Vipertech is Mike Ansalaro, 985-642-9595. He is very capable and has even mounted superchargers to Magnums, Hemi pickups, Vipers, etc. He works very reasonably on non-authorized special hop-ups, and a number of local Viper owners will attest to his attention to detail and knowledge of his profession. Give him a ring and tell him a red Viper owner recommended him.

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Oops, his last name is Annaloro-harder to spell than "Jones". Try him; you'll like him. He works out of his own home garage for Very reasonable sums, and can get Bellanger headers/exhausts (and other items) at a much-reduced price ($3,895 retail for entire Bellanger exhaust kit, but he can save you a Thou. or more.) Tell him I sent you. He lives in Slidell, LA, near the airport (S.E. LA).

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The viper tech in ruston, cost me a perfectly good engine....but he is nice id still buy him a beer.... I suggest you get that joker over to trailer park choppers over in monroe! Dolphs boat is always broke, so you prob dont wanna do the same thing he does....

CajunViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I brought my car to Lakeshore Dodge in Slidell. Thanks Reggie for recomending them.

They have 2 Viper techs and do great work. Freindly and nice people. Treated me like I was king.

Dean

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dean, good to hear from you. I'm glad they treated you well, like they do me. Mike Annalaro also puts Paxton s/c's on hemi's and vipers. See you soon, I hope. My '08 b/w convert is in J status so it should be shipped soon. Reggie

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth