Viper Video for Rose Cup Races In Portland Oregon

Cindi Lux

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of our crew members created this video from our recent test days in Portland. What do you think?

Enjoy.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kjB9byp1J0[/media]

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cindi,nice professional video...more please! On another note, it looked like you are running the sequential gear box. How much faster is the car with it over an original VRL gearbox? Over the dog box? Trying to justify the price of the box as a club racer.
Brian Barnes
CC#64

OP
OP
C

Cindi Lux

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brian,

Dog box- NO
Squential is great but lots of $ for the gain. If you were doing WC then I would tell you to get one for sure. But in club racing, I might put my $$ else where. What class are you in?

The newer T6060 box is great which is in the 08' cars. So much better than a T56 box for longevity and smoothness.

Give me a call sometime and we can discuss further. Why don't you throw that car of yours in a trailer and come up north for the Rose Cup races in portland? We would love to have you join us for that event. Come be our guest.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely MORE videos from you, Cindi...very very nice~! Keep 'em coming! And, good luck also, tho it'twould appear you don't need it...;) ~juli

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cindi, thanks for the invite. I am having to keep this year local, as race budget is non existant. Racing in a few SCCA races this year on used tires. Not having new tires every race does make you a better driver-LOL! I have a tired gearbox and may just rebuild the one in it. I am hoping to get more serious next year...I am in the mortgage banking biz and its been rough the past few years so...we will see. Thanks for the update and good luck!

3SRTsandGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cindi - Great Video!

As an aside, Tanya, your "favorite" flag bearer won her first time trial event at Sebring a few weeks ago. This year she switched from her 98 GTS to an 05 SRT-4 Neon. She loves sliding this car through the corners and is begging for more power. With some luck, lots of it, the plan is to have her grow in to my car (#3) while I step up to a Comp Coupe.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave