Viper Wanted For Photoshooting In Italy

whitebullet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

i have to write that this forum is really nice and huge!

I'm writing from Italy, i work for an italian Automotive Magazine and i'm looking for some Vipers in the north of Italy (we work in Milan). we are looking for GTS RT/10 OR SRT-10 in order to take some pictures and write an article for our magazine. we don't have Viper Clubs in italy, so i write here, maybe some italian Owners could read and write in this really nice forum.

you can see our works visiting our website at www.whitebullet.net

take care.

White_B

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipers are very rare in Italy - I know of one owner (Luigi) near Udine.
Saw another GTS last year on the autostrada.

May be you should contact the Swiss VCA - there should be some Swiss Viper owners in Ticino, around Lake Lugano...not too far from Milano.

Several of our members will be in Brescia for the Mille Miglia next year - but I guess that´s too late.

OP
OP
W

whitebullet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys!

i hope that it will be a nice photoshooting (if i'll find a Viper, because here they are quite rare). i've contacted luigi but he's busy in those Days, so i have to find another owner.

I'm Not allowed to write in the Swiss Section so i ask to ViperGTS if he can write down a message for me...

Thanks a Lot.

regards,

White_B

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
done.

I have also sent the Swiss VCA president a notice

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you could fly into the UK, we have 10+ vipers at dyno day on the 21st October which is close to Luton Airport

OP
OP
W

whitebullet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you could fly into the UK, we have 10+ vipers at dyno day on the 21st October which is close to Luton Airport

Thanks Neil...that should be really cool...but by now we have to stay here...but in the future that's possible to fly in UK...

seee Yaaaa!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets