Viper Wireless Mouse for your computer

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
That is nice. Just ordered the red. Wish they had more colors - hopefully soon.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
very cool. Did you notice the USB flash drives as well?? $20 is not bad for a 2gig drive with Viper on the skin.

JeffTheViperMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting. My parents bought me a Viper mouse years ago - it's an Oreca replica with all the decals, and the rear window acts as the left and right mouse buttons. I had it at the Chrysler dealership I worked at, and always got tons of comments from customers about it. I've never seen another one for sale.

Jeff

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Interesting. My parents bought me a Viper mouse years ago - it's an Oreca replica with all the decals, and the rear window acts as the left and right mouse buttons. I had it at the Chrysler dealership I worked at, and always got tons of comments from customers about it. I've never seen another one for sale. Jeff

Jeff, PartsRack had those years ago......mine finally quit. We sent the last dozen to Team Viper for a year-end party event and they were nearly arm-wrestling over em!

These should be just as much fun....

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang too bad they want to charge an arm and leg to ship out here to Hawaii. They do look cool.

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just ordered a silver since they don't have green:( Maybe I'll paint it when it comes in.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prosperitymirra