Vipers at Carlisle

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have not registered for Chryslers at Carlisle yet, don't miss out, this is one of the biggest all MOPAR events in the world, we expect to have 50 Vipers in attendance along with two very special guests joining us for the weekend. Herb Helbig and Dick Winkles will be traveling in from Detroit to spend time with us on the showfield as well as for our party back at the hotel. Please use the link below to register online. Please let me know if you have trouble locating a hotel room as many are booked.

http://store.carlisleevents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=26

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet, we look forward to seeing you there, let me know if you need to find hotel accomodations, I am sitting on two rooms as of today, I had several held on my credit card but they are going fast

1MEANASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just registered for this event, i will be coming down on sat. only - will be driving 2010 orange viper coupe - so save me a spot - its about a 3 1/2 hr drive from ny , so should be there about 10 or so - looking forward to meeting everyone.

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We look forward to seeing you there...always room for more Vipers:headbang:

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there an itinerary regarding get togethers, cruises, suppers? I see a PARTY is mentioned for the one night !!! We should be there by mid afternoon Friday.

viper67wife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in adding some adrenaline pounding excitement to this event ...

On Friday July 8th, the Quarter Aces Drag-O-Way is having Chrysler races with 4 different classes Super Pro, Pro, Street, and Trophy. They say that street cars usually run Street ($40) or Trophy ($30). If we can get enough interest, they said they will create a separate Viper class ... that would be cool.

Gates open at 1pm and time trials start at 3pm

Let Victor know if you are interested

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are here at the Ramada room # 222 stop by and say hi. It's raining hard, so it looks like no fair grounds today for us today. Saturday and Sunday are looking good.

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They weren't home at 6:45 either, we had Emily call their room to come down for dinner:dunno:

Looking forward to tomorrow:headbang:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62