Vipers don't **** and here's why

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys I got to tell ya, back when I was looking to add to my stable & hadn't made up my mind about what I wanted. It seems like most everybody I talked to about the different cars & they were all pretty much in agreement about the Viper(you don't want one of them & went on to explain why, some of which were on that list, 27 reasons a Viper *****). But you see what I ended up getting, when I'm driving I don't really notice all these so-called noises, air conditioner problems, rough riding, driver's seat off center, etc...It did seem like the harshest critics were the Porsche guys but then again most of them live in their own lil' Porsche world. To me a Viper is pretty much cut & dried, you either love them or hate them (not much gray area) especially when you drive one, cause it's definitely NOT like any other cars I've ever driven. I could also see somebody that loves the way it looks but takes it for a test drive & thinking this isn't really my cup of tea (but to me it kinda hard to stay out of it). jmo!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
GTS is pure art. Art that "moves" you.

Agression alone is not enough, for a great sports car. If I just wanted an agressive looking car, with nothing but machismo, it would look like a Hummer. Agressive, sure, but not really good looking, except in a truck sort of way. Some cars look like jack-o-lanterns from the front, with garish, angular features. They may have lots of drama, but they are not what you could call great looking.

The GTS was a rare, timeless blend of agression and beauty. It looks organic, animalistic, agressive, but it also has smooth feminine curves and **** flowing lines. The balance between beauty and agression is what makes the GTS a classic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_d2j82efiQ

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
510 cubic inches here of ********** and boosted HP. but i only go as fast as 85mph due to it being unstable at anything higher than that

and BTW, that video is 2 clicks away from
[h=1]2 Cute young babes Belly dance in Bikinis!![/h]
:)

Last edited:

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i never looked twice at the old vipers, cause they do ****, but the the 03 and up are the real deal----

VJR3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i never looked twice at the old vipers, cause they do ****, but the the 03 and up are the real deal----

I dont even know what to say, what a stupid way to voice your opinion. I'm sure Chuck 98 RT/10 will be able to put something elegantly into words.

Sabera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a hard time getting used to the '03 model when I first saw it... I liked the GTS & the rt/10 way more. But after a while I got used to the looks of the SRT too, and now I love both models, they're both unique in the market. I just hope the 2013 model will be instant love instead of "the slow process of accepting its looks" :).

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
[h=2]
icon1.png
Re: Vipers don't **** and here's why[/h] "well they wont go over 85 without being unstable "

from a number of times over 150, actually felt it settle into more stable..
if that statement was from "never looking at older Vipers... " how would you know ?​

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you guys , it all started as a little kiddin around---. mercy, chill, calm down- goodness, i take it all back if you stop snivelin..---- the 85 joke was from another thread....geeze

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought all that was very funny. Couldn't you guys see the joke especially when he followed up with the 85mph comment? I got a good laugh at the piling on.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth