Vipers Head to Wilmington, NC - May 4th Club Event

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The upcoming event for VCA members will be held in Wilmington, NC on May 4th. We will begin the day by attending the local Cars & Coffee meetup (Location TBD) and then head to a club lunch. There will also be a spirited scenic cruise that you will not want to miss.

More details will be posted once we firm up planning.

Please let us know if you plan on attending!

OP
OP
M

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Cars & Coffee will be at Schaefer BMW in Wilmington, NC.

Schaefer BMW
4920 New Centre Dr, Wilmington, NC 28403

I believe that they begin their meetup around 9am and it ends around noon. I would suggest that the Raleigh area guys should roll out together by 8am, thoughts? I would be beginning a bit further south, so I would probably try to join in around Benson-area.

OP
OP
M

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doh! I actually won't be able to make this one as I will be on vacation. I had not updated my personal calendar (since the NARRA race was moved) with the new date and just now saw the conflict. :mad:

Our Wilmington members are obviously giving us a hand in setting this one up, so please post up if you can attend so we can get a rough headcount! Thanks

Snake#36

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jeremy I was wondering if you were willing to put a couple of miles on your ride....hopefully the weather will cooperate ....I'm calling all the guys & gals with Vipers in Wilmington .....we'll see what happens....

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any others from the Raleigh, Fayetteville, or Charlotte crew? Chuck, Marko, Craig, Shawn, John, Jim, Steve, Stuart....just a few I know that lurk here. :) How about any SC members?

Snake#36

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chris I'll be there...as of now 4 Vipers from Wilmington will be there & I hope to get a conformation from 3 more by tomorrow ....I'll let you know ...thanks..

pbw

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi. Joanie and I plan be there. Where is the caravan meeting up in Raleigh?

Paul and Joanne Watkins.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to hear from you Paul. We can definitely caravan with each other. Trying to get some others on board as we have not had much response outside of Wilmington. Janelle is excited to hear Joanie is going and is planning to attend. Can anyone else join us? Weather is looking great!

OP
OP
M

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After discussing the event with a few members, we are deciding to postpone it until we can get a few more Vipers to make the drive. Everyone can still do their local Cars&Coffee, we will work out details of rescheduling this event and post them up at a later time.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just saw this thread... Who can I give my work email address to? I don't get a chance to log in very often.

After checking, I think we may have your old one in the member list. I think I found your new one and sent you an e-mail. If you can confirm it is correct, I will send it to Chris so we can update the member list so you won't be left out again. :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R