Vipers on the Field at the Family Arena 06/14/08

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all. Our club has been invited to drive a STL Rams Cheerleader onto the field before a River City Rage game. The Rage are a professional indoor football team and play at the Family Arena. Ray Moore and I plan on participating, but we'll need at least 10 cars to make this event happen. Please email me if your interested in attending and will be willing to drive your car onto the field. Here are the details and please RSVP to me so I can get a "snake count".

Event: -River City Rage Professional Indoor
Football team's opening ceremonies
-To drive cheerleaders onto the indoor field
-Stay on field for the National Anthem
Place: The Family Arena, St. Charles, MO
Near Gate 5, garage door # 3
Date: June 14
Time: Arrive no later than 6:30 p.m.

Tentative-more details to follow.
Approximately 10 cars

A professional photographer will be there if you want to work out a
deal for additional pictures

ViperBite

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mike,

I can be tentative and will know for a fact in a couple of weeks... Still travelling like crazy. Missed the car care while in So. Africa and will miss the winery cruise while in Melbourne. Suppose to go to Japan in June.

Will they have parking for us during the game?

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave- I'm not sure if I'm staying for the game. I may have to give the lady in blue and gold a ride :drive:

I will check on the parking for you.

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want to remind everyone that next Saturday, June 14th is our Viper's on the Field day. We need 10 cars for this event and have exactly 10, but there is still room for more. Please let me know if you're able to attend. Here is who I have on the list:

Tim H
Bob C
Marty R
Mark E
Michael K
Ray M
Sue D
Jim F
Dave R
Kevin L

One of the above members will just be getting back in town that day and is not 100% on attending. Let's get a good showing at this event. If your on the fence about coming, please respond for this unique opportunity! We will also be given tickets and are encouraged to stay for the game while the Vipers will be in secure parking

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:rolaugh:Are the girls going to sit on the door with the window down...? :omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets see the packages you will be delivering.... looks like fun... :D

Welcome to the Official Site of the RiverCity Rage

Hey Michael, give Dani my phone # when you're there. If you need another car, I think the McViper could make it. I'll just need a gas allowance so I can afford to go :crazy2: Someone be sure to take a camera, because......

:needpics:

(you knew someone was gonna say that...even if the game is still a week away) :D

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll just need a gas allowance so I can afford to go :crazy2: :needpics:

(you knew someone was gonna say that...even if the game is still a week away) :D

I'll bet that is at least a 4 page pictorial on one of the most popular threads on the site. Maby national should pay for .... "The Good Of The Team"....:2tu:

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad- just fly up and you can drive one of mine! Did someone say something about delivering a package? :grin:

ViperBite

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mike, finally get to make an event. :drive:

Biggest problem as I see it they will all want to ride in the Bumblebee. I guess I can drive each one out individually on the field. I would hate to disappoint but of course its for the team. :D

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MICHAEL~ I am frantically trying to get my brakes fixed by Saturday. last week I had my brake pad fly off, must have been a faulty pad? I'm unsure if I can get the anti rattle clip or if i need it to actually drive the car so Chuck Tator has some but I'm not sure if they will get here by then?, I'll keep you posted as I really want to make it. I think i need the rattle clips and brake pins, called my local dodge dealership and they didn;t seem to know what i was talking about.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JF- Did you call Joe or even Ray may have some too? LMK if you want me to call them K?
Chuck Tator and Tom have me covered I think, I'll definately call Joe if I don't have everything before saturday morning. I just figured he was super busy, but good call, i didn't think about calling him. By the way can you PM me the # you have for Joe, I think the one I have is his old cell #. I don't have Ray's number as i've only met him maybe a few times.

Thanks for the help man! Hopefully I can get this fixed asap and be there Saturday!:2tu:

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you guys meeting up somewhere and convoying out? I might be able to just come out for the cruise. ;)

0260in3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish I could join you guys. I'm selling raffle tickets for Cardinals Care at the Cards game that afternoon. Maybe I'll win Pujols' jersey (and it'll be clean). Of all days to have a late start. Have fun.

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you guys meeting up somewhere and convoying out? I might be able to just come out for the cruise. ;)

TH- We're all coming from quite different directions so no cruise was planned. However, Jerry, Ray, and I are leaving from my house at 5:45 if you'd like to join us.

TS- Hey have fun at the game. Too bad Pujols won't be off the DL by then.

Arch Viper

VCA Member
Reaction score
M, If Red Snake comes up 141, he and I could hook up with you and Ray at 141 & 40 on the south outer road in front of Savvis, say at 6:00. Mark is right there, too. That would make 5 in convoy.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parts are coming in the mail today at noon and tomorrow by noon:2tu:, so i'll be busting my butt to fix the brakes and clean my car. I'm going to try my hardest to make it. I'm just waiting on some pins and rattle clips and I SHOULD be there unless I run into some unexpected problems.:dunno:

VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To Everyone That Was Planning On Going To The Rage Game Tomorrow.

Please Read Below.

It Seems As Though A Local Ford Dealer Has Bought Sponsorship Of The Game Tomorrow 6/14. Bottom Line, We Will Not Be Going On The Field Prior To The Game.

I Need To Know How Many Still Want To Go Even Though We Can Not Get On The Field With The Cars. Tickets Would Be Complimentary To The Game.

I Also Need To Know If Anyone Is Interested In Going Again On 6/21. They Say We Will Be Going On The Field Next Week Instead.

Check Your Email And Please Reply Asap.

Sorry For The Late Notice.

Ray

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If were not going on the field then i'm not planning on coming as i'd rather take my time on my brakes instead.
I will however be avaliable on the 21st, as long as it's around the same time. I have the Komen Race for the Cure that morning, but that afternoon and evening i'm avaliable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh