Virginia Beach Viper Owners....Lets get READY

Reaction score
The weather will be changing soon enough.....lets get together and have an oil change day. We can do it at my house (yes...it is somewhat tight, but once the car is up on the lift it isn't that bad). I have a big tent we can sit under and "supervise" as others change their oil.

PS....this is Viper Only....no SRT's allowed! LOL! (hint: you gotta read the other threads to understand). :)

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I want to be there, but depending on when you have it I have no idea if I'd be able to get my car there.

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might drive down to meet you southern fellas if the timing and weather is good. Let me know the details. Last time I was in VA Beach I got a ticket... for playing my stereo too loud... by a cop on a bicycle. How embarassing :eek:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, keep me posted, some of us up here might want to drive down also. One of the things we want to do this year is try to do some more stuff down there. Better be careful you will wind up hosting an event! lol.

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Count me in (but I just got my oil changed < 100 miles ago.) :cool:

DrDJ

FINE...you bring the da*n beer! LOL!!! Oh, and if BLUESNAKE367 reads this.....you can ONLY bring the 97....leave the SRT-C at home! This is Viper-Only!

(OK...you guys ALL have to know I am laughing so hard....everyone got a little uptight over something that was not "righted" from the git-go. So now...it is a little joke. Of course ALL Vipers are welcome! Heck....BLUESNAKE367 can even bring his SRT-10 RAM if he wants!). :)

Peace!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drove thru virginia beach last week. i forgot ya lived there tony..

da*n, shoulda called ya for lunch or something

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
I drove thru virginia beach last week. i forgot ya lived there tony..

da*n, shoulda called ya for lunch or something

Yeppers! There are two things that I leave work for without question (it would be three if my wife and I lived in the same state).

1) Gym...every day at 11:30

2) ANY Viper owner wanting to have lunch. :)

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW Supercharged, where do you live? If I come down I'll likely drive down US17. It goes from Fredericksburg straight to VA Beach, so I don't have to bother with I95 [******]. You live anywhere near Rt17?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62