VOI-10 video (Viper commercial?)

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have been given a deadline for the video contest at VOI-10 and it is rapidly approaching. Our Washington's region video at VOI.9 was excellent but drew criticism from many of you for not including your cars.

So here is your chance....

Get me your video clips, preferably on DVD by July 19th if you want them considered for inclusion in our regional video. We also would be happy to have any volunteers (or team of volunteers) to edit review and critique from the beginning rather than after all the work has been performed. If we do not get any clips by the date we may opt to cancel, for VOI.9 there were a few people that did tons of work and supplied the majority of the video footage, not what we want to repeat this year if we can avoid it.

Most of you know how to get a hold of me but if not and you have a video clip (or killer picture) to share, please send me an email and I will respond with my contact info.

James

OP
OP
G

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like this year's video is going to be a bunch of still pictures from the 4th of July parade... with a lot of the credit going to Clint!

We actually have track footage of our cup-holder-less sports car keeping up with an Enzo, passing an F-50, 430 Competition and a 911 Turbo plus of course a few Chevy Z06s... we need something new and exciting or it is going to be the same 3-4 people's video clips that get used.

PLEASE, please, get me some video clips soon or we will not be creating a video. <<<ANYTHING>>>>:2tu:

Thank you!!!!

Last edited: