VOI 11

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't booked my hotels yet, but here are my plans:

-depart Vernon Hills on Tuesday the 28th around 6 pm, drive roughly 6.5 hours to Atlantic, IA and stay at America's Best Value Inn (hotels.com = $60)....get some sleep
-depart Altantic, IA Wed. morning after breakfast, drive 15 hours to Salt Lake City, UT, check-in to hotel
-shower, find a party and have some fun.
-Thursday morning, wash Viper before parade starts at 11 am ish

On the way back, I'm planning to leave at 6pm ish on the Sunday night, driving again 6-7 hours (maybe to Cheyenne, WY), sleeping the night at a hotel, then travelling back to Chicago all day on Monday the 4th....meaning I'm back to work on Tuesday the 5th.

Regards,
Aaron

V

Venomiss

I haven't booked my hotels yet, but here are my plans:

-depart Vernon Hills on Tuesday the 28th around 6 pm, drive roughly 6.5 hours to Atlantic, IA and stay at America's Best Value Inn (hotels.com = $60)....get some sleep
-depart Altantic, IA Wed. morning after breakfast, drive 15 hours to Salt Lake City, UT, check-in to hotel
-shower, find a party and have some fun.
-Thursday morning, wash Viper before parade starts at 11 am ish

On the way back, I'm planning to leave at 6pm ish on the Sunday night, driving again 6-7 hours (maybe to Cheyenne, WY), sleeping the night at a hotel, then travelling back to Chicago all day on Monday the 4th....meaning I'm back to work on Tuesday the 5th.

Regards,
Aaron

Should you decide to stay in Cheyenne Wyoming on the way home there is a sister property to the Grand America there too.
Look here and get more information if you are interested.
Little America Hotels & Resorts

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Took a little vote at our last meeting and the VAST majority are shipping. Those driving will be making decisions shortly and we'll post.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My girlfriend already found a pair of ear-protecting headphones, I have mine, so I'm pretty much set. My current contract with work expires just before VOI 11 and I'm hoping the next one starts immediately afterward.

Regards,
Aaron

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are all welcome to join us in the "GRAND CARAVAN to VOI11!! We will be going through IL on that Monday with the first overnight stop in KC. Maps are being finished as we speak and the stops, times, hotels blocks are already in place and posted. Hotel rooms are already being booked.:drive:

http://forums.viperclub.org/voi-11-...0/638386-grand-caravan-dayton-indy-voi11.html

AND

http://forums.viperclub.org/voi-11-...17-grand-caravan-hotel-links-information.html

Take care,
Randall Arnold
President VCA Ohio Region