VOI 12 is selling out

VOI 12 Support

VOI Support
VCA Member
Reaction score
Just a quick heads up to those that are waiting to register: Three of the six hotels are now sold out (Embassy, Courtyard, & Residence Inn). We are working to add more rooms at those properties if/when some of them get cancellations from other groups. The Wingate, Hilton Garden, and Springhill Suites still have VOI rooms available. As mentioned previously, those three properties are all next to each other and about a 90-second (free!) shuttle ride away from the Concord Convention Center attached to the Embassy Suites. All hotels are within 5 minutes of all track facilities - there has never been a closer VOI host facility to the track.

This VOI will have limited space and almost certainly will sell out completely. Knowing what is in store for registrants we can safely say that attendees will leave VOI 12 saying it had THE best track facilities of any VOI and THE best off-site Friday dinner ever. Friday night will simply blow you away, especially if you have a drop of automotive blood running through your veins. Of course the scenic cruise will be spectacular as it winds through the beautiful rolling hills of North Carolina - with a few surprises along the way.

Be sure to get registered for this VOI event as it is already shaping up to the best ever. Other announcements are coming soon and will probably sell out the rest of the registrations right away. Don't be caught by surprise and miss your chance!

www.voi12.com

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:( do you guys accept tentative reservations I am still looking to make things work.

OP
OP
VOI 12 Support

VOI 12 Support

VOI Support
VCA Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, no. We are accepting firm, prepaid reservations for this event - especially since space will be limited. Sorry about that!

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! This should be one hell of an event by the looks of it! :yay:

See you there! You guys doing a caravan again? I'm curious how far the Tail Of The Dragon is and if we can work it in before or after.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See you there! You guys doing a caravan again? I'm curious how far the Tail Of The Dragon is and if we can work it in before or after.

JIMMMMMMYYYYYYYY!!!!!

:rolaugh:

Yes, there will be a caravan from OH and one from PA. Details still in the works. Might be two caravans that eventually become one..... all still TBA.

The tail is a little ways off but I know others are doing it too....

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score

JIMMMMMMYYYYYYYY!!!!!

:rolaugh:

Yes, there will be a caravan from OH and one from PA. Details still in the works. Might be two caravans that eventually become one..... all still TBA.

The tail is a little ways off but I know others are doing it too....

I'm working on the Grand Caravan to VOI 12 as we speak/type. Janey is working on the hotel(s). Sam and I are working on the tshirts, etc.

OP
OP
VOI 12 Support

VOI 12 Support

VOI Support
VCA Member
Reaction score
Oh, and did we mention getting some hot laps riding shotgun around Charlotte Motor Speedway in a NASCAR car from the Petty Driving Experience? Nice little option for those interested - included as part of your registration fees, of course. :D

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, and did we mention getting some hot laps riding shotgun around Charlotte Motor Speedway in a NASCAR car from the Petty Driving Experience? Nice little option for those interested - included as part of your registration fees, of course. :D

OH HELL YA!!!! :yay::yay::nana::nana:

JIMMYYYYYY and JIMMY'S Girl :)

Vast ist das????? Jimmy and Jimmy's Girl??

Hey Jimmy! Something ya wanna tell us? :eater: :yay:

FANG10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vast ist das????? Jimmy and Jimmy's Girl??

Das ist frau JIMMY's frauline!!!!! Guten Tag, vie gehts!

JIMMY's GIRL.......!!!!!!!!

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are there still spaces for VOI-12 for a poor ole Englishman well boy???

Got a room sorted... But need to be teamed up with another VCA member as i will be driving down with him

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what's the deadline to sign up?

The registration form says it must be received prior to Aug 1, but then also mentions Sept 10. Obviously I'm past the Aug 1 date now.
I'm planning on going and my plan is to sign up next week. I'm waiting because I'm headed back to the track this weekend and want to make sure I still have a Viper drive to VOI after the upcoming weekend. ;)

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The registration form says it must be received prior to Aug 1, but then also mentions Sept 10. Obviously I'm past the Aug 1 date now.
I'm planning on going and my plan is to sign up next week. I'm waiting because I'm headed back to the track this weekend and want to make sure I still have a Viper drive to VOI after the upcoming weekend. ;)

Think this post should be up for some kind of award : >)

OP
OP
VOI 12 Support

VOI 12 Support

VOI Support
VCA Member
Reaction score

Bring it back in one piece - registration positively ends on September 10th. The deadline for fax registrations has passed, online registrations are the way to go from here until the 10th.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth