VOI Car in Conroe today.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thought I passed Tucker's (Brady) old car today in Conroe. Great looking car, hope we see you at some club events.

Andy Wheeler

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My friend Mike bought that car about a month ago. It was at a dealer in Chicago. The car is still mega clean, well kept. He was over at my house yesterday, helping me wrench on my own Viper.

Tony

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Cool if you guys get together next weekend let me know. Figured you'd be at the mile.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Andy,
Thanks for your help today. Brenda needed an answer quickly, and I was out of contact for a while.
Rob

Hijack over:)

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried to help at 8:30 am this morning, but apparently AT&T had different ideas for the message I left her... :D

p.s. - I told her the same thing Andy, must be a stupid Aggie thing... LOL! :)

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not following here. What does my wife needing an answer have to do with "a stupid Aggie thing"?

It was an Aggie joke to me and Andy, most think Aggies are stupid, so I was being funny that we came up with the same "stupid" answer (even though it was the right one)... :D

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
It was an Aggie joke to me and Andy, most think Aggies are stupid, so I was being funny that we came up with the same "stupid" answer (even though it was the right one)... :D

Got it, thanks