VOI ****** morning after ...

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 1st VOI, after 3 Vipers since 1999 I can't believe this was my first ... and they popped my cherry good.

I could write pages on the highlights and events and how crazy it was to see hundreds of Vipers in one place and talking with owners from all over the world. SRT letting us do things to their cars in the 'experience' that we'd never do to our own cars (they provided over 20 SRT's, just nuts), driving the Gen5, auto crossing with Ralph for an hour, endless discussions with engineers, playing racing sim with Dom & Kuno, it's just nuts. And of course the ROVAL, pushing 150+, lap after lap after lap.

SRT you are truly a different company, you need a P in the acronym for your Passion. VCA members, big thanks to all, every single person was a pleasure to meet and hang with.

Inspiration of the trip for me was Ryan (absoluteHank), guy totaled his snake just before VOI, goes down there and is a blast to hang with the whole time, I felt more bummed about it then him, lol, what a great guy.

And special thanks to all those that worked on this event .. you guys are allstars. :headbang:

Dave.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave