vote for Juli!!!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You get my Vote..With all your emailing and posting..BADAMMMNNNNN GIRL..YOU WIN HANDS DOWN...:lmao::lmao::lmao: :eater:

PS- THE VIPER IS DEAD..YES THE VALUE WILL GO UP..HELL YEAHHHH

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Either he is late to the game or he already wants to put in a vote for the next club officers election for YOUSE to become president :eater:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Either he is late to the game or he already wants to put in a vote for the next club officers election for YOUSE to become president :eater:

THAT will never happen~!!! We'll leave that to the politically-correct people...cus...that....ain't....me! :cool: ~juli

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool, dont know why I am voting but I will for sure vote for Juli! She rocks! We need more ladies like Juli in the VCA!:2tu:

Robert

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Plum...as to what we're voting for, I have no clue~! :) :) :) :)

DAVE: SOOOOO, does LESLIE have to get rid of HER VETTE ??? HUH, HUHHH, HUHHHHHHH???? :eater:
~juli

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Vote For You Juli...as El Presedente...we Need A Woman To Run This Place After My Greek Brother Steps Down In 20 Years

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli, after working with you these few months I think you should really consider Vice-President 2011 you will get my full support and you will be GREAT at it :2tu: Adrian

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli, after working with you these few months I think you should really consider Vice-President 2011 you will get my full support and you will be GREAT at it :2tu: Adrian

LOL...WHERE is this all coming from????? :) Cus I send out emails to everyone and, shall we say, "OVERLY-POST"??? :D:D
Thank you, Adrian...your support really DOES mean the world to me....but no, not into poli-ticking!~! :cool::cool: ~juli
**So I take it you are running again for El Presidente in 2011?? You get MY full support :2tu:**

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2011 nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
after 9yrs. going to sit-back and let someone elese come up with new ideas its better for the club to have new blood every 2 yrs.

Now back to you......YOU HAVE MY VOTE

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2011 nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
after 9yrs. going to sit-back and let someone elese come up with new ideas its better for the club to have new blood every 2 yrs.
Now back to you......YOU HAVE MY VOTE

I have old blood..............................:):) ~juli

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm running in 2011. iT WILL COINCIDE WITH THE MAYAN CALENDER WHEN THE WORLD COMES TO AN END...I WILL SIT ON THE VCA THROWN AND SCREAM OUT...BOOOYAAAA ******* BOO YAA BOOSHAKEEE TIMEEEE

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i hate to say but if YO TONY runs, he gets my vote over Juli....but nobody else would get it over her.

can anyone imagine YoT being YoPresident ?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: vote for YO-TONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

i hate to say but if YO TONY runs, he gets my vote over Juli....but nobody else would get it over her.
can anyone imagine YoT being YoPresident ?

LOL...that's okay, Plum...no offense taken!~! :omg: I've met Tony and I agree: YoT for YoPresident!!! :2tu: Now the title has changed...see above...:cool::cool::cool::cool: :eater: ~juli

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THAT will never happen~!!! We'll leave that to the politically-correct people...cus...that....ain't....me! :cool: ~juli

Hey Juli allow me to let you in on a little secret... there is nothing politically correct about a Viper at all, and most people here (with myself being the exception) own one ;)
So if people think you are doing well as a membership director, why the heck not run for at least vice-president when the next election comes around? If you need education to prepare yourself, all you have to do is ask and I'm sure there are several people here who would love to be of assistance.
I DO agree with Dave though, before you run for that office it is time to get rid of the Vette and buy a well-taken-care-of RED Gen 2 GTS (right Chuck :D?). You always wanted a Coupe right? Good, I have hereby presented you with an excellent opportunity to make a very good choice, my strong advice is to follow it :eater:

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: vote for YO-TONYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Juli allow me to let you in on a little secret... there is nothing politically correct about a Viper at all, and most people here (with myself being the exception) own one ;)
So if people think you are doing well as a membership director, why the heck not run for at least vice-president when the next election comes around?

Politically correct meaning being an officer...nothing to do with owning a Viper.
I appreciate the compliments on my job as Membership Director...that is NOTHING compared to what ADRIAN and the other officers have to handle...my hat's off to them, especially ADRIAN~! I in NO WAY, SHAPE or FORM want or will run for any kind of office. (SEE ABOVE TITLE CHANGE AGAIN...:D) ~juli

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: vote for YO-TONYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Politically correct meaning being an officer...nothing to do with owning a Viper.
I appreciate the compliments on my job as Membership Director...that is NOTHING compared to what ADRIAN and the other officers have to handle...my hat's off to them, especially ADRIAN~! I in NO WAY, SHAPE or FORM want or will run for any kind of office. (SEE ABOVE TITLE CHANGE AGAIN...:D) ~juli

Darn... oh well there goes what people "say" about persistant people :smirk:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave