Want to make money with your Viper? $$$$

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe if I had a ******/driver type Viper or Vette that I bought cheap and was getting around $500 a day but my Viper or Callaway, NO F@#$ing WAY!

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depending on how the insurance coverage works, I would do it with my H2 if I lived in a city where it was prevalent. As long as getaround had insurance to cover any damages, wreck, theft, etc, it's not a bad idea for a "regular" car. I'm not all that concerned about someone hurting the H2. Would put any kind of sports car on there? HELL NO! You know the only reason people are renting a sports car is to beat on it.

TheMilkman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked at the Beta web site, http://www.getaround.com/, which is only renting cars in the bay area at the moment. I also looked into what types of cars you could put up for rent and luckily Vipers will not be on the list.

One of the auto rental requirements is "Has a maximum horsepower of 300hp for cars and minivans or 400hp for SUVs."

Good thing they can save us from ourselves.

jjp11

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was one of the kids who never shared his toys with anyone. So yeah, no chance in hell.

jmasin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good thing they can save us from ourselves.

I think that's just liability...

One of the scariest things about letting anyone drive my GTS (not that I would so it's kind of moot) is the pedal placement. It would be SOOO easy for someone's muscle memory to guide their foot directly to the gas pedal when intending to go for the brake... especially in an emergency stop situation.

OP
OP
J

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats a very good point!

I think that's just liability...

One of the scariest things about letting anyone drive my GTS (not that I would so it's kind of moot) is the pedal placement. It would be SOOO easy for someone's muscle memory to guide their foot directly to the gas pedal when intending to go for the brake... especially in an emergency stop situation.

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There are a few exotic car rentals here in Vancouver. This is one of them that has a Viper. http://www.viprentacar.ca/cars.htm
Boyfriend of a friend's daughter got a 12 hr rental 10 cyl Audi R8 for his birthday, 800$ for a day. Good thing my friend didn't wreck it when he went for a drive with it:lmao: My friend has a lead foot and managed to roll his Datsun 260 once way back ,falling asleep on a long road trip.:crazy2:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave