1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted 1996 Dodge Viper gts

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Ryan payne, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Ryan payne

Ryan payne Enthusiast

Looking to buy 1996 viper gts . Looking for one with original paperwork and miles under 20k . Please call or email. Thanks Ryan315-404-1420

2. Solid Lifters

Solid Lifters Enthusiast

I have a '96 blue GTS with about 4000 miles. It has never been wet or abused. I doubt that it's ever seen 100 MPH. My late business partner bought it new and I bought it several years later with about 1500 miles if I remember. It is completely original except for several battery changes over the years and of course had never had any damage or paint work. I haven't really thought much about selling it, but just turned 70 and nobody else in my family cares anything about my cars. We don't drive it and another spot in the garage would be great. He did not give me a window sticker when I bought it and I'm not sure he would have saved it. Honestly I'm not sure what the current value is. cars in barn 3.jpg cars in barn 3.jpg Ava driving Viper.jpg

3. Lawrenzo

Lawrenzo Enthusiast

I'm up for adoption:hello:

4. Greg Cerny

Greg Cerny Enthusiast

I'd love to get some more information on this beauty!
    I'm looking for a blue 2nd gen GTS and yours is stunning.
    Please shoot me a call sometime, I'd love to learn more about it.
    (785) 969-5019
    -Greg

5. CVGTurbo

CVGTurbo Enthusiast

I am in the market and would love to get some more information from you on this. Sending you a PM

6. 2L8ULUZ

2L8ULUZ Enthusiast

I wouldn’t let that car go for under $65k.

7. 2L8ULUZ

2L8ULUZ Enthusiast

There were only 92-93 B/W GTS cars from 1996. They accounted for 8% of the total 1166 built. Of those, how many are track cars or wrecked? That’s a truly collectible car. Trust me, I just bought one and was searching for a long time!

8. Kurt

Kurt Enthusiast

That's absolutely incorrect. Every GTS in 1996 was blue/white with the exception of the 3 built in white with blue stripes

94ViperWC likes this.