WANTED 98/99 GTSR wheel nut

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all

As some of you may know i one a GTSR rim from a 98/99 car maybe the 53 car, at the VOI-12 Auction....

I would like to get the single centre wheel nut for it as well so i can mount it up on a stand or wall.

Any info would be great....

Many thanks

Baz

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all

As some of you may know i one a GTSR rim from a 98/99 car maybe the 53 car, at the VOI-12 Auction....

I would like to get the single centre wheel nut for it as well so i can mount it up on a stand or wall.

Many thanks

Baz

I had to leave before the dinner that day. What did the wheels sell for if you don't mind me asking? Thanks

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all

Many thanks

Baz
Baz, you might email Luk at Tire Rack as he probably sells single nut wheels and the nuts too. On their site is a list of sales people to email.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking that the center lock for that rim is a custom piece. Did you take a pick of the wheels on the GTSR at VOI in the hallway? That may help you source the proper style center lock nut. Was it Nadine who knows the gentlemen in France who purchased all the GTSR carbon fiber body panels and moulds? He may know of the source. You could also contact ORECA as they may have some bits left over, or possibly remember who may have them.

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The centre-locks are a integral one piece $4k race hub & bearing. They are the same as used on the new GTS-R2, I still purchase my OE GTS-R hub service parts from Riley! The centre nut wouldn't be a lot of use, unless you are going to machine a large threaded tube to screw onto and fix to your wall, the GTS-R's are on studs, and they are a different PCD to the street car. And don't forget, left and right sides have different threads!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which 53 mate? The yellow Zakapeed car? :)

Nadine

What do you mean you still get it from Reilly? Same way I saw you getting parts off the car in the lobby? :rolaugh:

Btw PM me you email address. I have pics of you and your prize. :)

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shhh, that GTS-R2 got me too excited, when you saw me wandering around back there I was just looking out back for the bathroom :D

The wheels they auctioned were new, never been around Le Mans! I think Baz is refering to a race number, not the actual GTS-R individual race car VIN.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shhh, that GTS-R2 got me too excited, when you saw me wandering around back there I was just looking out back for the bathroom :D

The wheels they auctioned were new, never been around Le Mans! I think Baz is refering to a race number, not the actual GTS-R individual race car VIN.

Oh yes, right right. Bathroom. :D

Likely correct. But we can mock him here till he shows up again. :rolaugh:

OP
OP
V

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OY im still here ya know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW kicked by a fellow yellow LOL!!!!!!!!

Nadine hit the nail on the head .. It was race car "53" not chassis 53..

Just after the nut ,Yes i am going to get a tube spun up and mounted to the wall .. Or even a used damaged hub and nut would be good....

Baz

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, that was for riding in a red car all over Charlotte. :D

Be sure to post pics when you are done! Sounds like it should be awesome! :yay:

ViperArry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one at home.... bought it from the Orece memorabilia section. I visited the Supercarchallenge this saturday to see C11 in action..... looked at the wheel nut of this GTS/R and compared it to others....
Seems like Mosler/Corvette have the same wheelnut. So it shouldn't be that difficult to get.

Triggered by this discussion i will look up onto the document that came with mine.... if it is the same car #53 car.

OP
OP
V

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Want to sell it to go with the wheel....... No you cant have the wheel to go with your wheelnut LOL........

OP
OP
V

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool...

I dropped Riley technologies a mail as well....

Pics

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62