WANTED: Laguna Seca and Nurburgring decals...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone here happen to have an extra Laguna Seca ACR record and Nurburgring ACR record decal that they'd be willing to sell me?

I contaced Jon. B to purchase them, but he only gives them away to whom he feels fit and paying customers. Being I dont own a Viper, I have no need to purchase anything, except these decals from him.

If you have an extra of each decal that you'd be willing to sell me, please PM or post here. Thanks.

BTW, Id prefer any color other than black.

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
After Austin gets his, I'd be interested in a set too. Any help is much appreciated! Thanks a lot!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Austin.... Are you serious? Are you still associated with a graphics company ?

We have a lot of $ invested in this project with a Chrysler-Licensed manufacturer. I have given away a lot of these to Viper Owners, customers and non-customer Viper owners as well. Team SRT too, Hundreds in fact. 98% were Free. This has been a non-profit service. Your goal is?

We simply try to avoid yet ANOTHER event of 'R+D' [Receive and Duplicate] that ends up on flea-bay, or with other entities who use this type of R+D with impunity. Am I wrong? This is your second post trying to acquire these. Are you just a fan??

Those who buy a 1:33 Laguna Edition will get a GREAT souvenier from PartsRack as well..

Does anyone here happen to have an extra Laguna Seca ACR record and Nurburgring ACR record decal that they'd be willing to sell me?

I contaced Jon. B to purchase them, but he only gives them away to whom he feels fit and paying customers. Being I dont own a Viper, I have no need to purchase anything, except these decals from him.

If you have an extra of each decal that you'd be willing to sell me, please PM or post here. Thanks.

BTW, Id prefer any color other than black.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ummm... First of all, John, this is my FIRST and ONLY post regarding this. Secondly, yes, I do graphics, but I liked the ones you have, so I figured Id try and grab a couple from, but that was when I THOUGHT you actually SOLD them. I dont care how many you've GIVEN away, I tried to PURCHASE some from you and you told me you DO NOT sell them. I simply thought I would ask someone here if they had a couple for me to buy. I was trying to give you business. :dunno: Oh well. Your attitude towards this whole little deal has been a little brisk, which is quite odd. I guess you're stuck in "Monday" mood.:rolleyes:

Oh, and BTW, was my comment that you so kindly made a point to BOLD out not true?

Austin.... Are you serious? Are you still associated with a graphics company ?

We have a lot of $ invested in this project with a Chrysler-Licensed manufacturer. I have given away a lot of these to Viper Owners, customers and non-customer Viper owners as well. Team SRT too, Hundreds in fact. 98% were Free. This has been a non-profit service. Your goal is?

We simply try to avoid yet ANOTHER event of 'R+D' [Receive and Duplicate] that ends up on flea-bay, or with other entities who use this type of R+D with impunity. Am I wrong? This is your second post trying to acquire these. Are you just a fan??

Those who buy a 1:33 Laguna Edition will get a GREAT souvenier from PartsRack as well..

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ummm... First of all, John, this is my FIRST and ONLY post regarding this. Secondly, yes, I do graphics, but I liked the ones you have, so I figured Id try and grab a couple from, but that was when I THOUGHT you actually SOLD them. I dont care how many you've GIVEN away, I tried to PURCHASE some from you and you told me you DO NOT sell them. I simply thought I would ask someone here if they had a couple for me to buy. I was trying to give you business. :dunno: Oh well. Your attitude towards this whole little deal has been a little brisk, which is quite odd. I guess you're stuck in "Monday" mood.:rolleyes:

Oh, and BTW, was my comment that you so kindly made a point to BOLD out not true?

First and only? Austin, HERE IS YOUR OTHER, Prior POST...post # 10 in this thread:

http://forums.viperclub.org/vendor-review-partsrack/632597-jonb-made-me-do.html

And since the only address I have for you is a graphics company, your requests do make me a bit nervous....perhaps even brusque.....I admit to thinking you were indeed trying to 'give me the business'. That helps explain my attitude on furnishing a graphics guy our graphics work products. I even asked you if you were just being a fan, and if I was wrong, but No Reply.

Sorry If I offended.....

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I said only post, I meant it was my only thread, sorry for not clarifying. I never saw anything from you regarding a question about whether I was just a fan, etc... I do have a graphics email, but it is a company that I have not done anything with (yet anyway). Im a little surprised that you'd think that I would be trying to "steal" and idea/design from you. I am in no way like that. I wanted to give you business, plus I know what it takes to do graphics and the legalities that come with situations.

I too am sorry if I came across wrongly in any of my posts. I will PM you a new email address, as I rarely use the one you mentioned.

BTW, if I had a Viper, Id still give you business.:cool:

Edit: Just realized you dont accept PM's. The email I questioned you about the decals from is the one you can use from now one.

First and only? Austin, HERE IS YOUR OTHER, Prior POST...post # 10 in this thread:

http://forums.viperclub.org/vendor-review-partsrack/632597-jonb-made-me-do.html

And since the only address I have for you is a graphics company, your requests do make me a bit nervous....perhaps even brusque.....I admit to thinking you were indeed trying to 'give me the business'. That helps explain my attitude on furnishing a graphics guy our graphics work products. I even asked you if you were just being a fan, and if I was wrong, but No Reply.

Sorry If I offended.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prosperitymirra