Wanted to say hello and introduce myself

Roadtrip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all!!! Just wanted to introduce myself, I have belonged to the Illinois chapter before and this site since 2001, but never had time to participate. This year I am looking forward to some rides and hopefully to meet some nice guys with similar car habits. Sad I missed the big event by a few days, will have to pencil it in for next year for sure.

Looking forward to the 2013 Gen V, as well.

Cheers and Best Regards,

Mike

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really hate to jump into other's regional forums, but I'm doing it anyway...nice collection of vehicles you have there...feel free to add pictures of any or all of them.

Last edited:

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Mike! Keep an eye out for the packet you'll be receiving in the mail. It'll help you get acclimated. I encourage you to visit us at the first club meeting of the year in the last week of March.

Visit our website at www.illinoisvipers.com and see what we've done and what we're doing. Glad you're back!

Take care and I look forward to meeting you!

OP
OP
R

Roadtrip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Mike! Keep an eye out for the packet you'll be receiving in the mail. It'll help you get acclimated. I encourage you to visit us at the first club meeting of the year in the last week of March.

Visit our website at www.illinoisvipers.com and see what we've done and what we're doing. Glad you're back!

Take care and I look forward to meeting you!

Thanks, I believe I may be in CA on business, but will absolutely try and make it. Looks like we're neighbors!

Mike

MoreBeer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks, I believe I may be in CA on business, but will absolutely try and make it. Looks like we're neighbors!

Mike

Welcome! I'm in the neighborhood as well... Will definitely need to keep my eye out for a FGT in the area! Let me know if you ever need any help with the pinball, I collect/restore pins and arcades.

-mb

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome back we hope to see you at some of our events.:2tu: Do you have another viper besides the gen1. I noticed it says your gen 3 was totalled. Sorry to hear that.:(

OP
OP
R

Roadtrip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome back we hope to see you at some of our events.:2tu: Do you have another viper besides the gen1. I noticed it says your gen 3 was totalled. Sorry to hear that.:(

Nope, when the Gen 3 was wrecked I bought the Ford GT, I plan on ordering the 2013 the day it's available though, my wife already gave it the green light. Can't wait to finally go to a few events.

OP
OP
R

Roadtrip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm in the neighborhood as well... Will definitely need to keep my eye out for a FGT in the area! Let me know if you ever need any help with the pinball, I collect/restore pins and arcades.

-mb

Awesome, I actually have one called "funhouse" that is acting up, so I may need someones expertise to get it running right. I would like to get my hands on an Adams Family pin... That's one of my favorite machines. Hopefully I'll see you at some events. Cheers!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62