wanted: used rear sport cup

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anybody have a decent 345/30-19 Sport cup (good enough for 1 or 2 days) taking up space in the garage. I'm trying to make use of some scrubs as a spare set, in case I need them in a pinch.

wing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I need two fronts. If you can not find a rear I could be interested in the fronts if you want to clear them out.

Reaction score
We will check the warehouse tomorrow (Monday) and may have one in stock. New tire with an older date code (2008/2009 probably) and priced accordingly - as in cheap.

OP
OP
A

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fronts I have are good for possibly 2 days -more like 1 day of hard lapping. They are too good to scrap, but not good enough to justify buying new rears. I have one rear that has at least 2 days left in it, I don't want to pair it with a new one. I just got some new R6's to start this season, and I am just working on a 'back-up plan' set of extra tires to get through a race weekend if I need them. (I'll have a buddy bring the extras in my stupid minivan 'just in case'.

wing, we'll see what pans out first I guess.

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plenty of wear left...I put them on occasionally for street use. They aren't getting much use...LOL. I have a garage full of used tires, you should come see what you can use.

OP
OP
A

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may be inclined to do that. The problem is you are probably 3 or more hours from me, I don't like to sit in my stupid minivan that long, and I can't haul tires in my Corvette. hmmmmm......

dru282

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anybody is looking for an older set of 18's with a ton of tread but some minor cracking let me know. I can let them go cheap as well. They look brand new but are 5 years old.;

OP
OP
A

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anybody is looking for an older set of 18's with a ton of tread but some minor cracking let me know. I can let them go cheap as well. They look brand new but are 5 years old.;
Those would be awesome for somebody running that size, so they can make a you tube smoke show/burnout video. :headbang:

dru282

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Allan. Mine are for a gen 2. But again i just got new tires and the old ones have alot of life. Look new besides for a couple of minor cracking . Really minor. someone give my a price because I really do not want to store them.

OP
OP
A

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have ONE Sport Cup - 345 / 30 / 19 which is brand new... If interested, let me know.
My problem is, I need a 50% left tire to match the other scrub tires I already have. This is just for a 'plan-B' set in case I get in a pinch. I'll keep your new one in mind if I devise a 'plan-C'....that would be buying 3 new Cups. -Thanks for the reply.

OP
OP
A

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Allan. Mine are for a gen 2. But again i just got new tires and the old ones have alot of life. Look new besides for a couple of minor cracking . Really minor. someone give my a price because I really do not want to store them.
Well, I would love to buy a gen II so I could smoke those tires off for you, but that's a little outside my budget right now. (obviously, as I am trying to scrounge up a used tire to help get through some scraps I have)

dru282

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boy allan your tough. Here is somebody willing to give you a cheap set of tires and you won't even buy a car to put them on. Unbelievable

OP
OP
A

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need to post a thread looking for a used gen II so I could toast those 18's. -Then all the 'for sale' gen II's will have gen III wheels on them.