warranty

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
viper wizard gave me a name and number to a guy at a dealer in the us around a year ago..

Was around 3k for 5 years on my 03 viper for max care warranty.

Im ready to purchase now but cant remember who the guy was or what dealer. Sent the wizard a pm but im sure hes a very busy guy.

Anyone have a clue..

I thought it may have been roanoke motors but unsure.....

Thanks for any help

351carlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
An aftermarket warranty on a car that has a cam, tune, flywheel, rockers, etc? I can't imagine someone would warranty that. Are you sure they would cover that?

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
viper wizard gave me a name and number to a guy at a dealer in the us around a year ago..

Was around 3k for 5 years on my 03 viper for max care warranty.

Im ready to purchase now but cant remember who the guy was or what dealer. Sent the wizard a pm but im sure hes a very busy guy.

Anyone have a clue..

I thought it may have been roanoke motors but unsure.....

Thanks for any help

I would give the wizard a call.

SNKBYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just had this conversation. The dealer is Roanoak. Ask for Arron. I got a V. good price on the Max care for my 09 ACR.

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
save your coin they will take your payment and then not cover you after they find out all the mods to the car.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
save your coin they will take your payment and then not cover you after they find out all the mods to the car.

Have to agree with Cubican on this one. You've got too many mods to consider a warranty because they'll be able to blame pretty much any issue you might have on your mods,

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Naaaaaaaaaa.........

There are many many many things on a car that dont have to do with bolts ons or a cam...

The first time you pay 1500 bucks to fix those ill desighned windows youll be wishing you had a warranty. My car had bolt ons and a cam with my last warranty and never had a problem...

If my aftermarket rockers broke. Then they wouldnt cover it. But if my slave cylinder went they did. Ect

Aaron is the name I remember as well!

Thanks.. Btw can you pm me the number

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the dealer has to prove the issue was caused by the mods. and every dealer is different, some dont care as much as others....

F

FrgMstr

Talk to the dealer that would be working on the car, be honest and forthcoming about the mods and your concerns. The dealer wants to be paid by Chrysler for fixing your car, but I was told that after Chrysler declared bankruptcy, it got a bit tighter on allowing warranty work on modded cars. I did and my dealer was upfront with me about what would likely happen.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check out http://www.dodgeextendedwarranty.net/

They are a Dodge dealer in Long Island. I just bought a 7/70 Max care for my 08 and it was like $1200. Received the package from Chrysler with all the documentation and policy the other day.

As long as it's a Dodge Max care warranty you're good to go but trust me you wouldn't let that dealer put air in your tires.
One of the many Viper butchers on Long Island.

Steve M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check out http://www.dodgeextendedwarranty.net/

They are a Dodge dealer in Long Island. I just bought a 7/70 Max care for my 08 and it was like $1200. Received the package from Chrysler with all the documentation and policy the other day.

Is that 7/70 from the vehicle's in-service date? I'm more worried about the time than the mileage with this car...if it's from the in-service date, I'd be buying myself another 4 years, which isn't too bad IMO.

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that 7/70 from the vehicle's in-service date? I'm more worried about the time than the mileage with this car...if it's from the in-service date, I'd be buying myself another 4 years, which isn't too bad IMO.

Yes, I believe it is from date of service. My 08's warranty expires in April this year so it seemed like a good deal especially since you hear about window regulators and window glass breaking.

ViperJon, Yes it is a Chrysler Max Care. I live in Colorado so would never be near that dealer for service.

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta say..

Chuck Tator the Viper Wizard to the rescue.....he set me up and man oh man what a sweet deal....cant go into to much detail as you need to pm the Viper Wizard your self for that but honestly.......

The warranty will literally pay for its self the first time you have the srt window regulators fixed.

Mine is a 2003 and absolutely no problem getting the max care for 5 years with the Wizards help...even with my 39k miles!

Lespauldude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
gotta say..

Chuck tator the viper wizard to the rescue.....he set me up and man oh man what a sweet deal....cant go into to much detail as you need to pm the viper wizard your self for that but honestly.......

The warranty will literally pay for its self the first time you have the srt window regulators fixed.

Mine is a 2003 and absolutely no problem getting the max care for 5 years with the wizards help...even with my 39k miles!

The Wizard works wonders....:2tu:

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice. Mentioning Roanoke, my car is there right now being worked on by Dave the Viper tech there. Great guy and great dealership. First time ive left my car somewhere, and i didn't think twice. And Aaron is the warranty guy...

rosco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cant think of anything that i would pay 3k to fix on my 06 that i couldnt fix myself for the cost of the parts except the trany. 3k would pretty much cover the cost of rebuilding the engine with new pistons included. not to mention i would get a warm fuzzy feeling if my engine took a dump, much easier to justify diving into the engine to the wife if its really broke. yes, im trying. these things are damn tough. only thing i can seem to trash is the tires. too bad THOSE dont come with a warentee.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to the Chrysler warranty site for my 09 ACR recently and then called my Dodge dealer and he beat the price by 120.00 for the 7/50k with 50.00 Ded. Only 1350.00 and bought it.............

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Chrysler warranty site was much more expensive than the Long Island dealer I bought mine from, like thousands more.
Ahhh did you get one for 1350.00 or less? Their site showed me less than 1500.00 for a 7/50k last month for an 09 with 1100 miles on it. Never seen a warranty for "thousands".

2005 SRT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta say..

Chuck Tator the Viper Wizard to the rescue.....he set me up and man oh man what a sweet deal....cant go into to much detail as you need to pm the Viper Wizard your self for that but honestly.......

Mine is a 2003 and absolutely no problem getting the max care for 5 years with the Wizards help...even with my 39k miles!

This makes me optimistic. I am bringing my car down to him in a couple weeks. I will call him tomorrow as my car is an 05 with a few less miles but my last quote for 4 years unlimited miles was $3300. Thanks for the input.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235