Washed the car and took some pictures

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice. I always enjoy washing my cars. It's therapy to me plus it gives you a chance to be up close and personal with the car. :)

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When was the last time you cut the grass yourself :D Kidding, car looks great!

OP
OP
T

Tiago

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When was the last time you cut the grass yourself :D Kidding, car looks great!

thats an automated response I think :D

we are having a severe drought over here, so I have been watering the **** out of the yard, it gets that big within a few days of a fresh cut so it is what it is :D

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Tiago

Viper Owner
Reaction score
tinted windows look good! Heard something about 20lbs of boost on pump, what is going on?

LOL :D

well the boost controller had been acting up so I was running around with it OFF on 93, and it would do 8.5-9 psi for a few times, then it did 12 one time, 16 another time and then 22 :eek:

So I removed the controller from the gate top port for now, it makes a solid 12 lbs (strange) but at least its consistent now and I dont' have to worrya bout how much boost its making. Runs STRONG :D

I figure the solenoid is leaking past even when turned off, which is why it was unpredictable before and why it makes more than 8-9 now even with the top port line removed, cause its leaking from the main line and causing a little more boost which I dont' mind :D

Are you going to the event at Tomball Dodge this weekend? I wanted to drive the car up there.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62