We made the world's worst supercars of all time list LOL

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The description of why made me laugh, I believe it was lifted directly from Jeremy Clarkson on Top Gear. What they left out was that he loved it :D I for one am honored to be on the same list as some of these cars, I bet the guy writing it drives a Prius lol:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/car-tech/the-world’s-worst-supercars/ss-BB8f5R1#image=11

Copy from the article:

1992 DODGE VIPER
The current is universally admired for its sinister looks and world-beating performance. However, the Viper we know and love today is nothing like its primal ancestor that rose from the dank recesses of 1992. The original Viper had uncontrollable power and no electronic babysitters, making it very much like an axe murderer with four wheels (only more dangerous). And if you managed to escape the Viper with your life, the car's side exhausts would burn your calves when exiting as a reminder to respect the beast.

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
That description is what makes it one of the best supercars of all time ;). Supercars aren't meant to be nice and coddling, they're meant to be wild in one way or the other. Whether it's insane speed, drop dead looks, or some other outrageous aspect, they're called "super"cars for a reason.

OP
OP
C

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That description is what makes it one of the best supercars of all time ;). Supercars aren't meant to be nice and coddling, they're meant to be wild in one way or the other. Whether it's insane speed, drop dead looks, or some other outrageous aspect, they're called "super"cars for a reason.

Exactly, I took it as a compliment LOL :D

2003 Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well said MoparMap!

pollard4286

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everything they listed that they hate in this article is every reason why I love my Viper. I didn't want a ***** car period!

mjmadalena

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, is it an honor or shame to admit I own two of these vehicles on this list? 1983 Delorean DMC-12 and 1999 Viper GTS

DaJerseyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who wants training wheels on their car anyway..I like the simplicity of the 1st and 2nd gen vipers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper