Welcome Dan Everts as new VCA President!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm biased. What have your experiences been with him? He posts as Viper X.

OP
OP
S

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not from the VCA. :), which is a shame. They still don't understand that information strives to be free.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Over on Viper Alley his name has been mentioned in a frankly unfavorable light.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have met him quite a few times and he is a very enthusiastic Viper guy and track rat. My take away is: nice guy. I pretty much only talk cars; and, I am not an amateur psychoanalyst; so, I can't contribute more than that.

Speedy G

Viper Owner
Reaction score
While Dan has always been a stand up guy! I know sun diago as a ******** loud mouth that talks out his a$$! I wish Dan wasn't president in these circumstances! Cuz I have always know him as a stand up guy! Hope he still is! While I'm not his best friend he was one of the first people I met in the club in 05, him and his wife have always been nice and stand up people! And one of the best reagonal presidents I have had!

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sun Diego -- loud mouth? Hardly. Chill out man.

Reference this posting: http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/668364-Viper-Parts-of-America-(VPA)

"Interesting to note these additional names associated with the VPA:
Herb Helbig
Jerry Dobson
Dan Everts
Robert Schwarzli
Robert Carroll"

While Dan has always been a stand up guy! I know sun diago as a ******** loud mouth that talks out his a$$! I wish Dan wasn't president in these circumstances! Cuz I have always know him as a stand up guy! Hope he still is! While I'm not his best friend he was one of the first people I met in the club in 05, him and his wife have always been nice and stand up people! And one of the best reagonal presidents I have had!

Status
Not open for further replies.