well, its back in DLM's shop.....

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
after 1 year, 6500 miles since it was there, 800+ rwhp, a 1250 mile ride down to DLM's shop in floriduh this weekend, over 21mpg average (on the way down to FL this weekend) and to much trouble free fun to list....

its back in DLM's shop again. Not gonna turn it up, just some basic maintenance stuff like oil change, belt change, clutch, shocks and springs (shoulda just spoke to doug before doing anything in the first place) damn im learning my lesson...lol

I Just hope the shocks are installed for this coming friday when i fly back down there to hangout for the weekend again.... :)

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
800Hp and 21 mpg ..... Best of both worlds there then....

Sounds like its turning into an awsome car ..... Mods never stop.....

Last edited:

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you going to plan your drive back so you can stop by Tony's BBQ/Pool Party again? :D It's scheduled for June 27th. (or is that too late):drive:
-Chip

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, that is great. I KNOW you drive..;) your car too. You make a very strong argument for the Paxton. And DLM..:)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad ya made it okay to Flori-duh (lol) driving the Viper. Hope you get to enjoy yourself this coming weekend with Doug when you go back. 800rwhp blows me away~!!!! Your car is truly a BEAST....juli

Username

Viper Owner
Reaction score
holy crap Phil... I guess I'm going to have to move to Florida for us to meet up...!

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
chip june is definitely too late to drive it home but not too far for a weekend blast south. might have to make that happen....

JD, you gonna be around ?

username, im always up for meeting in your neck of the woods.

Juli, thanks

treesnake, if this car isnt enough prof DLM knows how to build a paxton car, i dont know what is...it flat out runs !!!

Chad, im gonna ship it home cause of my schedule. im pretty jammed up for a while now.

DOUG, less internet, more working on silver GTS's in your shop...lol...... :) AND THANK YOU AGAIN.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235