Well, Jon did it again!!

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I needed some special parts for my secret Winter project and Jon at PartsRack went out of his way to fix me up. As we head into the new year and bask in the glow of a new 600 hp Viper, let's give credit to those loyal supporters who helped us get here. I highly recommend you give Jon your business! :2tu:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I needed some special parts for my secret Winter project and Jon at PartsRack went out of his way to fix me up.

Thanks, but I have NEVER had to sign a non-disclosure agreement to sell to a 'normal' customer before ! (I have had to sign them, but not selling to owners!)

Thanks. HAPPY NEW YEAR

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay Bruce out with it. Are you going to one up the rest of us or what? Not so much scared about the 2008 as to what you might do with yours.

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this is a thread for guys from Michigan, I'm in :)

OP
OP
H

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ron, if I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore! On the other hand, I may want to beg some some time on your lift when you get back into the country. . . this thing may cost as much as buying a new 2008!! :p

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait to hear and help if I can. I will be back Saturday 1/13 (most of that day will be paying all the bills I have been driving up).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper