What are my other tire options similar to 355/25/19

Vital Velocity

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Had a pirreli blow out on me last night but from I see they are the only thing carried in that size at discount tire......so what sizes would give me similar width and sidewall height? I'd like to find something that grips a little better

blackandblue01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am running the 355/25/19 pirelli also. From what I understand this is the same tire and size ran on a lambo. My car came with this size and being uneducated I put the same tires and size back on it. Cost alot I got them through tire rack. Check out viperpartsofamerica.com They have several 19" tires to choose from that will work for your needs. I will not be putting another set of pirelli's back on when these are done.

OP
OP
V

Vital Velocity

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's the mistake I made originally, it was the size that was on there when I got the car so I just replaced with the same. This time around I went with the invos, and with the exception that they had them aired up to 37 psi at (fixed that)i love

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only have seen 345's on Lambos... Never seen or heard of a 355. Guess I need to get back in the game.